White American/European before and after pics please?

Options
twinketta
twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
I am interested to see pics of white American and European ladies that have lost weight?

What weight did you start at?

What height are you and are you lifting weights to get to your goals?

Please share your success pics for us x

Replies

• hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's a bit of an odd request, I must say.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

:laugh: i was just thinking that
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I agree!!
  • RoamingDuck
    RoamingDuck Posts: 74
    Options
    -_- odd
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    Not really, people ask for other nationalities all the time
  • twinketta
    Options
    There is a topic dedicated to African American ladies I thought it would be nice to have a post dedicated to white American/European success stories?
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    its just that we want to be inspired by people that look like us, right?? lets see them!
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    Yeah there is the African american thread which is great.
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    its just that we want to be inspired by people that look like us, right?? lets see them!

What. The. Actual...

Like us?!!

That's messed up.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    White American/European people make up the vast majority of people on this website. Open up any thread and you will likely find a white person in it. There are so many threads with white people in them that other people literally have to ask to see bodies that might look more similar to those of their ethnicity. That's why they make the posts that you're attempting to parody here.
  • bbbgamer
    Options

What. The. Actual...

Like us?!!

That's messed up.
    you are more like us than you think...
  • twinketta
    Options

Yes and it would be great if we can support a thread which shows how the white American/European can work so hard to develop a good body based on their genetics also?

It is not racist it is showing genetics from the country and the type of lifestyle diet you have followed?
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    White American/European people make up the vast majority of people on this website. Open up any thread and you will likely find a white person in it. There are so many threads with white people in them that other people literally have to ask to see bodies that might look more similar to those of their ethnicity. That's why they make the posts that you're attempting to parody here.

Yep.
  • BridalRenee
    Options
    wtf....seriously. This post....
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options

Yes and it would be great if we can support a thread which shows how the white American/European can work so hard to develop a good body based on their genetics also?

It is not racist it is showing genetics from the country and the type of lifestyle diet you have followed?

Never said it was. I support any thread that shows positive lifestyle changes for anyone.

I don't think your racist at all :)
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

Yyyep!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I was going to say aren't most of the threads white women threads.

Edit: God*mn spelling.
  • bbbgamer
    Options
    no pics yet???
  • twinketta
    Options

So you think it is wrong to dedicate a topic asking people to post before and after pics because they are white American/European and that it is a parody of a topic asking people to post pics about African American women?

I am seriously asking for success pics from people of my own genetics?

Let me add a bit more... I am 5 ft 4in and have lost 45lbs I would like to go into lifting weights more but would like some pics from people of European background to inspire me with pics?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

^^^ this

this thread is so much butthurt...
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!