NSV: Did 30 straight minutes of treadmill

Options
Trusten83
Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
Went back and froth from 4 MPH to 6 MPH. Did 6 when I was on an incline and 4 during 'rest' periods. Awesome feeling. I tell you what. Although, I burned less calories than I thought I would. :(

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm with you! I recently built up to walking a mile and doing recumbent bike for 45 minutes but slowly. These NSVs are definitely steps in the right direction for those of us who didn't think we could do this much!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work and the success will continue!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    focus on the positive ...... great job :drinker:
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    The reason I became a runner was because a 40 minute run burned as many calories as a 60 cardio-kickboxing class. Keep up your good work and the results will come.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. When I started I could only walk now I am running in intervals.. Perseverance works!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Trusten83
    Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive feed back. :D
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Awesome milestone!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know there are many anti-treadmill folks here but in reality this is an INCREDIBLE accomplishment! I recently ran for 20 minutes for the first time EVER so I can totally relate to your NSV. It truly is amazing and I'm proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!