Options

Replies

• pnubn1
    pnubn1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Chicken Tenders and Ranch Dressing
    CHEESECAKE
    French Fries

It's almost impossible for me to turn these down....everything else...mehhh...but THESE 3 things...Lord, help me ♡
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The only thing stopping me from devouring an entire jar of cookie butter today was the fact I had to go to class.
    Also, chocolate ice cream (preferably with more chocolate goodies within) will probably be the death of me.
  • CMGoodie
    CMGoodie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anything with a cake like texture..... I love cakes and the feeling of biting into a piece....YUM. Unfortunately, I can't have just one piece.
  • mstyer2790
    mstyer2790 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke & sour cream, I wanna put it on everythingggg.
  • Ironhead3td
    Ironhead3td Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, If it's in the house I'm okay for a couple days, but it seems like a levy breaks and I end up eating a cup of the stuff in one sitting. So, I have to keep it out of the house.
  • mariliak
    mariliak Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    pop corn , my favourite cheese with bread , pizza and ice cream . and peanut butter but I never buy it , and rice I love rice
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Not a big snack person. I love most type of food specially bread, pasta, Cheese and caribbean style Rice. All the stuff that are bad for you and I can't seem to have just a little bit. I fell off the wagon with Rice over the last 4days. I've had it for dinner every night this week. My goal is to not have it any of these stuff for the next week. Baby steps, baby steps:blushing: !
  • _andreamarie
    _andreamarie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Chicken strips. ughhh i love them sooo much!
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    sweets and bread! ugh, love carbs too much.
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Homemade Green Chicken Enchiladas.. Oh LAWD! LOL
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Pizza, hamburgers...I saw a commercial last night for a hamburger pizza, oh dear LORD!! Oh and alcohol :drinker: :drinker:
  • vwkauffman
    vwkauffman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Pasta - mass quantities of pasta!!! Also ice cream and Oreos.
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    Carbs like baked goods and Cheerios.

I used to work at Subway where I ate for free, anything I wanted on the menu cause my boss was lax. I never once ate anything else other than 6' turkey subs (bread hollowed out/with no sauce/cheese) or salads. I make people delicious pastrami and tuna footlongs all day but never ate one myself knowing they could be 800-900 cal. But I couldn't stay away from the cookies. I had to have at least one each shift. One day I ate 6 cookies, that's 1200 cal just in cookies. I think I consider myself a sweets over savory person :3
  • meadowslight79
    meadowslight79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Probably a toss up for homemade apple pie or chocolate chip cookies. I would be unable to resist. I am glad I have a good support group at work and home. So they have been helping keeping away any temptations!!
  • azmataz7
    azmataz7 Posts: 11
    Options
    Beer is my one. Plus all that greasy food that comes during the weekend. Must get out of these bad habits!
  • azmataz7
    Options
    Same on all three accounts!
  • azmataz7
    Options
    Pizza, hamburgers...I saw a commercial last night for a hamburger pizza, oh dear LORD!! Oh and alcohol :drinker: :drinker:

Same for me on all three!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Rools and honeybutter - or Pasta Carbonara
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Anything with saturated fat in it. Fast food. If I could I’d eat it every day. Funny enough though it’s still not that big of a temptation for me. Cheese. OH! Ethnic food. Anything that is put in front of me I will eat. Especially if it’s drenched in garlic sauce. Kebabs in Turkish bread are the best lol. That’s why I steer far away from them.

My list is so long I couldn't name them all lol. That's why I just don't keep temptation in my house.
  • meadowslight79
    meadowslight79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    rice, pasta, breads and chocolate chip cookies are my most kryptonite