What is your food kryptonite?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    Anything Italian--my mom's spaghetti sauce, pizza, lasagna. And any kind of chocolate..
  • wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Nuts
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    I hate so much that this food is my kryptonite...but it's pizza. Argh

I haven't eaten it in at least 6 months now and I dread the day where it gets shoved in my face because I don't know how I'm going to be able to resist it. Why does pizza exist?? >.<
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Publix cake :(
  • beth0912
    beth0912 Posts: 11
    Options
    Carbs of any kind...brownies, chocolate, bread, waffles or potatoes are my favorite carbs.
  • somanyrhoades
    somanyrhoades Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anything that combines cheese and carbs... mac and cheese (only homemade though), pizza, cheesy potatoes (which I can eat my own weight in) and most recently, oreo balls, which are smashed up oreo cookies blended with cream cheese dipped in white chocoate.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Especially doritos... and chips and french onion dip. HOLY COW. LOVE that stuff.

This F-en love all chips

I 2nd this...all chips, I want them!

37630820.jpg
  • sagefitnessfanatic
    Options
    FLOUR (pancakes, waffles, pizza)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!!!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    This pizza place Salvatore's has HUGE pizzas and a slice is too big to fit on a plate, the amount of cheese sliding off is insane and their garlic knots are filled, literally filled with garlic butter so that when you bite into them it drips down your arm :love:

Also sour cream and cheedar or sour cream and onion chips, ruffles and french onion dip. Peanut butter fudge brownies. Homemade mac n cheese with smoked gouda on top. Chips and white sauce at Mexican restaurants. Pull n peel shrimp or crab legs dipped in melted butter. Steak fries covered in melted cheese and bacon. I could go on and on... Aaaahhhhhh!
  • morticia16
    morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Anything chocolate. I live in Belgium - cannot escape it. Not that I'd want to but I need to seriously limit the stock at home, otherwise I just keep on going.