I've hit Onederland!!! - with pics

Options

Replies

• Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow dude, you look great. I can't wait for the day...............................
    58 lbs. down and 49 to go. People like you are a true inspiration. Thanks for posting.
  • jillianlamb
    jillianlamb Posts: 29
    Options
    This is incredible. Absolutely wonderful!! I'm so happy for you!
  • pinkgrandmaof8
    pinkgrandmaof8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and happy too! God bless your efforts and your relationship! :-)
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    OMG..what a hottie. You look fabulous! Great job! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • c4rped1em
    c4rped1em Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Sorry for the loss of your wife.
  • mom2klr
    mom2klr Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great! Much happiness to you! : )
  • davidleewilson
    davidleewilson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done fantastic. You look 100% healthier.
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us all. I wish you much happiness.
  • amosmoses2
    amosmoses2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I'm just starting MFP at 57 years old and 334 LBS, with a goal weight of 220 LBS. Your story inspires me to know that my goal is possible with hard work and good eating practices.

Kudos!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Bravo my friend! You look great!
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. An amazing outcome. Your wife is proud of you and so is everyone who reads your story.
    Well done.
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    You are a good looking guy! What a testimony! Your determination was and is outstanding! And congrats on winning that ladies heart!
  • SuzyQMc
    SuzyQMc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story-very inspiring. You look great and should be incredibly proud of yourself. :)
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    u look amazing
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    What an encouraging read :smile: - you have seized life in the best way possible. I'm glad that you have your daughter and this lovely woman to enjoy it with!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look completely different!
  • LouBInCanada
    Options
    wow! With the weight, you've also shed a lot of years it seems. Look what a nice, lean man! Welldone my friend!

I wish you happiness with your daughter and your new best friend during the rest of life!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! You look fantastic! Congratulations on your achievements!....I wish you continued success!
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I have 20 pounds more to go until I reach my goal and with the motivation I have been given from your kind words I know I will reach it.
  • katrien1
    katrien1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!