Happy Birthday to Me - From Morbidly Obese to Healthy (Pics)

Options

Replies

• lizlovestrees
    lizlovestrees Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing! you look incredible!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!!!
  • ElliInJapan
    ElliInJapan Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! I agree with your friends, you should already be celebrating! Happy birthday!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. I am going to take a before pic to show the ransition of flab to fab. Thanks for sharing.
  • Maddius
    Maddius Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Only been with MFP for a short time, but I love how many Amazing people are on here doing the challenging, hard work to turn themselves around. You're one of those Amazing people I'm talking about, please accept my Congratulations and ................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    you look great!! congrats !!
  • mltobia
    mltobia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look really really good! Congratulations
  • diamondcricket
    diamondcricket Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I cannot even put into words how inspired I am from reading this. Congratulations, you're an increadibly beautiful and strong woman to acomplish such goals. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm proud to be part of the MFP community with you! :)<3
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Just brilliant! An absolute inspiration, thank you for sharing :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation!
  • JamiD
    JamiD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome great job! It is exactly what I needed to read.
  • udamom
    udamom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    awesome pics!! you look fab in your black dress and if you never lose another pound you will be fine! Congrats!!
  • babygsmiley
    Options
    Congrats, Im just starting this and am feeling overwhelmed so your story just motivated me..
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thats huge transformation...Looking soo hot.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! My hubs was just coming through and could not believe it was the same person (he also said don't lose any more, you look great).
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow! Stunning. And such a cute little black dress - you definitely deserved to treat yourself!
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm so happy you shared! My starting weight was 282 in 2011, im also 5'5". Now I'm about 240 and my goal is 135ish. Saying that outloud to people, even my doctor I get a lot of discouragement that its too much to expect that number. But you look amazing and have a similar goal to where I want to be. Congrats! I will paste this into a friend request for u also!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Happy happy Birthday!!!! You look amazing :wink: congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!