anyone gluten and dairy free?

Options
I'm allergic to dairy and have a gluten intolerance, so I can't eat dairy or gluten obviously. It be nice to have friends who eat no gluten and/or dairy. :)

Replies

• lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I avoid gluten ... it doesn't agree with me ... but I still love it ... so slip ups occur, and I pay the price for it. (No one around here makes a good GF pizza...)

I'm fine with dairy, but my sister is both gluten and dairy free, so I understand how difficult it can get!

Add me if ya want :-)
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free and although I have no reason to be dairy free I eat very little dairy (preference). I'll friend request you and anyone else feel free to add me Love new friends!!
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Well, I have a little gluten intolerance. Fortunately nothing big, I can still have a snack once in a while, but I get really sick if I would ate it on regular basis. So I try not to ate it at all. Love dairy tho, lol. Feel free to add me if ya want. ^^
  • fluffywelshsheep
    fluffywelshsheep Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hiya am gluten sensitive and dairy intolerant , I have found and can eat latose free cheese once in a while (very small amount), or stuff with cheese powder but i cant eat stuff with milk powder at all.

Feel free to request friendship , just saying you dairy and gluten free :)
  • mgmlmt
    mgmlmt Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been dairy-free for a week, with a 2 oz slip-up last night.
    I find that dairy makes me bloated, lethargic and wrecks my sinuses.
    I am aiming for low-wheat.
    Michelle
    :smile: