Really Nervous but here it goes 41 lbs lost

Options
bnorris2013
bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
Well I am not one for pictures but I know the importance of seeing the difference as for the last 4 months I been saying man I wish I could see the difference and was saying how unfair it was that my husband looks so different then I do but I have to say after seeing todays pictures I can now tell the difference

And while I don't like sharing pictures at least not right now I was thinking there must be others thinking the same thing well I don't see a difference so its not working so I just wanted to share

I of course have alot more to lose but this is my first 41 lbs

41lbsdifference.jpg

Replies

• Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing splendidly and I really can see a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • bridgetinma
    bridgetinma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! You've been working hard the last 4 months! Great job!
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! You can really see a big difference. Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing your photos. :)
  • pamelawvonbergen
    pamelawvonbergen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can defintely see the difference. Great work. I have over 150 pounds to lost myself and I am just beginning ... lost 6 pounds.
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! WTG! Amazing difference ..... keep doing what you are doing :) Sometimes I tell myself that I want the weight to come off faster .... but then ..... it's not a diet - it's a lifestyle change, slower is better.

There is a HUGE difference in the way you look. Keep at it!!!!
  • jiggy_gibby
    jiggy_gibby Posts: 197
    Options
    Bravo! Excellent work!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    That is a great difference, you can see it everywhere, congrats!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Looks like two different people! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the rest of your journey!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're making great progress, keep it up.
  • Kellie82much
    Kellie82much Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep up the good work!
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!! You are looking awesome!

I totally understand where you're coming from. I can see the progress in others, but unless I have a side-by-side progress picture, I can't see it in myself. I find that I have to rely on those and non-scale victories (NSV), like clothes not fitting, etc.

Keep up the good work! You're inspiring :wink:
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, I can really tell the difference. And good for you for going outside your comfort zone to post pictures. It is that kind of courage that will help you continue on your journey and be successful.
  • betternette
    betternette Posts: 21
    Options
    Look at your progress in just 4 months!!!! That is awesome. You are doing so good. Keep up the good work.
  • bpdai
    bpdai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great ;job! That is a big difference and you should be proud of it - and celebrate! I, for one, appreciate your sharing. I need all the motivation that I can get, and this is where I come to get it. Thanks!
  • Kellie82much
    Kellie82much Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Keep up the good work!
  • Belsie1968
    Belsie1968 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
    Great to see you in the same top as well.... by the end of your weight loss you are going to hate that top, 'cos its going to fall off you!
    :-)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job! I really can notice the difference. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • smoira
    smoira Posts: 12
    Options
    You can defiantly see a difference you look great, well done.x
  • thescrumisfun
    thescrumisfun Posts: 355
    Options
    You can see the change instantly, keep up the amazing work! :drinker:
  • fatblaster2012
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!