I'VE LOST 100 LBS!!!!!

Options
meggyshae
meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FINALLY LOST 100 LBS!!!!! I woke up today not only weighing in at 100 lbs less, but I am truly happy for once in my life! I made a commitment to myself less than 9 months ago that I wouldn't live another day being morbidly obese, and I have stayed true to that commitment and have not given myself any excuses anymore. I look at myself now and see the girl that once was, and now I'm back!! I don't hide behind layers of fat anymore...I LIVE my life and not just exist. NOTHING...and I MEAN NOTHING...feels THIS GOOD!!!! To think I weighed 281 lbs less than 9 months ago is just mind boggling to me. I only have 31 lbs to go til goal weight!!!! STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT NOW/THEN PIC! I'll be posting it in the next week or so :) AND thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey!!!! I appreciate everyone's support!

Replies

• scarrie2
    scarrie2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a good feeling!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thats it awesome!!! Congrats!
  • nicolen763
    nicolen763 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is a amzing! Good for you!
    Your story inspires me!
    How did you lose it any tricks?
    :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations. How all did you do it in a short time?
  • Anna7595
    Anna7595 Posts: 38
    Options
    Amazing! And in 9 months time wow thank you for sharing your story! Very inspiring!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • tspoons2
    tspoons2 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi whats your secret
  • KLTorres13
    KLTorres13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! That is amazing! What an accomplishment :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!!! You look great!! Keep up the good work!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • saoirse_v
    saoirse_v Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congratulations you're an inspiration:heart:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for you!!!!! That is wonderful!!!! You loose the rest at well!!!!
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Big Congratulations!!!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! One day I hope to post the thing!!! Enjoy it!!! :)
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    wonderful job you doing great and thanks for posting today. I do not have far to go to the 100 lb loss but today I was feeling discouraged. It feels like the scale refuses to move just one line over to spite me. Again congratulations and thanks for the inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!! You are my inspiration!
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    OMG! That's incredible!!! Good for you!!

this REALLY motivates me!!!
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FINALLY LOST 100 LBS!!!!! I woke up today not only weighing in at 100 lbs less, but I am truly happy for once in my life! I made a commitment to myself less than 9 months ago that I wouldn't live another day being morbidly obese, and I have stayed true to that commitment and have not given myself any excuses anymore. I look at myself now and see the girl that once was, and now I'm back!! I don't hide behind layers of fat anymore...I LIVE my life and not just exist. NOTHING...and I MEAN NOTHING...feels THIS GOOD!!!! To think I weighed 281 lbs less than 9 months ago is just mind boggling to me. I only have 31 lbs to go til goal weight!!!! STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT NOW/THEN PIC! I'll be posting it in the next week or so :) AND thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey!!!! I appreciate everyone's support!

I just went onto your profile and photos and saw one of you sitting in a chair when you were large.

OP that is an absolutely incredible feat you have accomplished and you look terrific now, WTG!!!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! That's Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!