• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I have one too, but I can't say........

Psshhtt, who am I kidding. JustAmyDawn....:flowerforyou:
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Huh. I'd like to have a couple of crushes but I also realize that I'm no where near as attractive as some of these other people on here, so I don't have to worry about anyone liking me.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    Huh. I'd like to have a couple of crushes but I also realize that I'm no where near as attractive as some of these other people on here, so I don't have to worry about anyone liking me.

You? Not attractive? Silly man....with that impressively classy face? 10/10, would bang.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Awwwwws, me luvs you long time!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

SMASHAROO!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

Awwwwws, me luvs you long time!

Wooooo!! Now get naked friend! ;)
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    It's gettin hot up in this ***** with Catrina and Dawn ...lol
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Keep doing those tongue exercises. You'll make a friend.

If you were going Left Field with that comment, like I just did, trust me, I do my exercises there. I was once told that I'm a horrible person to start something but once the ball got rolling people were to look out.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

You? Not attractive? Silly man....with that impressively classy face? 10/10, would bang.

but then you'd bang any moving object. with nipples!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

I'd say those are some pretty good guidelines for who to bang.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

I agree. Wouldn't want to bang a moving object that doesn't have nipples... think of the crazy things that move!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

You have nipples Norm??
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    pregnant female jaguar has nipples

she's a hellcat in the sack I bet

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

You have nipples Norm??

two and a half!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

You have nipples Norm??

two and a half!

You just became even more bangable. Oh, since we're keeping count, I have three.