What would you do differently if today, you were at goal?

2»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Just for the helluvit, I checked my MFP diary from two years ago today, when I was *almost* to my goal.

What's different? Not much! I ran and walked about 5 miles two years ago. I ran and walked about 5 miles today. I ate a little over 1800 calories then. I'm not logging my food today, but it's probably in the range of about 2000 or so.

The world doesn't change to unicorns and rainbows when you hit your goal. It's just as much work. :laugh:
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Wear a stupid grin on my face all day!!!!! :D
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    When I hit goal weight, I changed my goals to body recomposition. When I reach my body recomp goal, I will probably try to hit a new powerlifting goal. And so on.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Set a new goal, and eat a little bit more. :flowerforyou:
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    I would have had a glass of wine with dinner. Then get up and do five miles in the morning, as usual.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Go shopping :drinker:
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Buy a bikini, then maintain the weight/shape.
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    If I were at goal right now.... I would sign up for a 5K! And I would buy new clothes. And I would sign up for dance classes again and go dancing at least once a week. And I would lift weights 3 times a week. And I might try hot yoga once a week for a while and see if I liked it. And I would go camping this summer and I would be able to handle hiking and everything. And I would still track my foods for a while but I would try to learn to eat intuitively. And I would wear a skirt and buy sleeveless blouses. And I would run at least once a week for the sheer joy of it! :flowerforyou: