FFS

Options
mcibty
mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
So, this weekend I knew I was going to bump into a bunch of people I haven't seen for months, and, in all honesty, a small crowd of people I don't particularly like. This date has been in my diary as a benchmark and I managed to lose the amount of weight I wanted, so going into this weekend I was super confident.

Upon bumping into this unfavourable crowd, they all politely commented 'you look good', etc, etc, but one came up to me and said "Yeah, I went on a diet for 2 and a half days once."

I wanted to punch her in the face. How patronizing! I know it's wrong, but I wanted to look her up and down and just as sarcastically reply with "Yeah, clearly those two and a half days really paid off."

Argh. Still feeling a little bitter about it.

Replies

• gibsonrv
    gibsonrv Posts: 28
    Options
    dont let them win! you knew bumping into them would make you feel bad and you're letting it! you know the success you have had and what you have achieved, these people are clearly jealous and not worth the time of day worrying about what they say.

Concentrate on what your close friends say and keep up the good work! :-)
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    It's just jealousy. Keep calm, there is plenty more of it to come, trust me.