Any 5'7" ladies around here?

Options
124»

Replies

• stef_monster
    stef_monster Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    5'7.5" here, and all legs. I usually buy long or tall or whatever, but sometimes I luck out and find a 'regular' that fits. As for my weight, I hit my highest in high school- something like 160 or 165. I dropped it in time for prom, thankfully, but gained it back in a few years when I started living on my own. In 2009 I became a vegetarian and started paying attention to what I ate, yo-yo-ed for a while, then stayed around 145 for what felt like forever. Since joining MFP I've gone down to about 130, which is exactly where I want to be :)
  • m6rsy
    m6rsy Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7in and at my heaviest ever I was 213lbs (quite few years ago) last year I joined MFP when I weighed 165lbs and I'm now 125lbs :) I originally aimed to reach 140lbs that was my goal, but as you cant choose where to lose the weight from, I kept going as my hips/thighs/legs were still quite heavy. I kept at it hoping to look less pear shaped!
    I always had to buy long when I was fat - fat legs took up the length lol, but most of the time now regular fits - as long as I dont were heels! ;-) x
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" currently 144lbs aiming for 17% BF.

Some jeans fit fine, others are a bit short. Often I buy tall and wear heels.
  • saltycloud
    saltycloud Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'7 and 5'8. I weight 165lbs right now and my goal is around 140 for now.
  • yenna42
    yenna42 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm rockin' 5'7" too :) SW was 205, current is 195 and aiming for 150ish.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I too am between 5'7" and 5' 8"

i am super glad to hear that everyone isn't 120 !! :-)
  • Nenusky
    Nenusky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5' 7". SW: 96kg CW: 88kg GW: 75kg.
  • cjaynep
    cjaynep Posts: 40
    Options
    Yep that's me... I started weight loss in the last week of January this year. Start weight was 312lbs. Today I'm 247 lbs. 3 dress size smaller, a great deal fitter :) I want to lose another 50 and then I'll re-evaluate :D Good luck with your weight loss. Once you get in the right mind frame, it's not as difficult as we dread :D
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    5'6.5" and at 136 atm, lowest was 131, aim to be 130-125 started 172 :)
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    me 138!! started at 165
  • serica223
    serica223 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 the highest I've this month is 245 and I am 235. My goal is 175.:smile:
  • serica223
    serica223 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. It is not as hard as we imagine it can be done.
  • griffga1
    griffga1 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started at 222. I never took a before photo, but now sorry that I didn't. Currently at 188 with my first goal set at 170. I will re-evaluate my goals once I reach 170. Ultimately probably 145-150.
  • oliviabog
    oliviabog Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm 5'7 too. I'm about 184lbs now and have lost 49 lbs since my second child was born. Ideally I'd be happy losing another stone. I've never been a really light person as i played competitive tennis from the age of 5 right into my teens so that meant I always had a lot of muscle. If i lose any more than that i wont feel good.

Currently training up so i can run a half marathon and the weight seems to be coming down with the intensity of my exercise. Eating decent amounts of good food with the occasional treat
  • CraftymominIL
    CraftymominIL Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my first post. I started WW in the middle of January when I reached a high of 209 pounds. I switched to MFP about a month ago. I am currently 175. My main goal is a normal BMI which is 159 for 5'7". I'm not sure if I'll be happy there or not. Currently, I'm trying to tone more. I have noticed my pants length problem is better since I've lost weight. I walk a lot and my butt and thighs are more toned.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!