Really Nervous but here it goes 41 lbs lost

Options
1235»

Replies

• Verohh
    Verohh Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 41 lbs makes... BIG difference; keep it up - you are inspiring ME.
  • anxietygirl
    anxietygirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can see that difference! It's tough at the beginning when you have a lot to lose, but it's definitely visible and you are doing great :)
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wowzer! A 41 pound deficit looks like a major difference for you! I hope you're taking measurements too. You look like you've lost a ton of inches too. Keep up the awesome work!!

This! looking at your pics, I bet you would be amazed at the inches lost. Great work!!!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    very well done. keep up the great work.
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! I can tell a big difference.
  • maribelcris
    Options
    Great job, Difference is major. Imagine what you will look like once you reach your goal. *arms are my biggest issue but looking at your pics I kno tht I will lose fat there too. Thx
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great loss!! :) Your photos definitely show that you are "working it"!! Isn't it amazing how we need to see photos of ourselves sometimes in order to "see" the change? That reminds me, I need my hubs to take my pictures again.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! Your arms look incredible!!! I hope you're taking measures. You're looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!