I love your Hey, Arnold! shirt!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Well done! U look great
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is super!!! It is definately a great feeling!!
  • isefluffy44
    isefluffy44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What a change. Good for you. No wonder fiancee is so proud of you.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in today and I have lost over 21 pounds so far on MFP - a bit more before that as well. I went out and bought myself some shorts, first grabbing just one size down from my regular size, which was 17. All of my bottoms are ranging from 20s - 18s at the smallest, most being 19s.

16/17 - way too big

14/15- too big, I was THRILLED HERE!

12/13 - These were not huge on me, I was going to get these and be happy, but my fiancé told me I should try one size smaller because I looked like I would shrink out of these way too fast

So I talked myself into trying on a 10/11 and holy wow - it fit. a 10/11!! Thats one size away from single digits, I cannot remember the last time I was a 10 or better yet an 8!

I wanted to find some pictures of me in shorts to compare - surprise surprise - I couldn't really. I did find two (one with pants underneath) and I put some of jeans to compare. Remember these are photos I have posted myself on facebook, so I must have felt I looked good/skinny HAHA! Just wanted to share because the photos on here is what I look at when i need a motivation, so I hope at least one person feels motivated from this post :)

I am 5'11 and will turn 23 on Thursday

Doing zumba and zombie 5k training

rsz_shorts_zpsb15ff662.jpg

rsz_shorts2_zps3ac4ef9f.jpg

Also I just wanted to say, you DONT need to be a size 0 to be beautiful and skinny, yes I would like to get down to an 8 or a 6 an the smallest, but 0=/=skinny - you can be skinny and beautiful at any size if you FELL IT

YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Much improved!! I envy your height. I wanted to be tall, but never made it. At 5'11", you definitely don't want to be a size 0. You look great!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You should be proud. I miss the Arnold toon.
  • RLC2lady
    RLC2lady Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!!
    You are absolutely right about feeling beautiful also.
    Age, weight and pant sizes are all just numbers--- time to be healthy and feel amazing! :)
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone - today I am bagging up all but a few pieces (keeping to compare and take photos in when I reach goal) of my bigger clothes. It feels great to donate because they are too big and not too small!!
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!

Nice shirt too lol
  • lynzey1111
    lynzey1111 Posts: 9
    Options
    Simply stunning! So proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!