appreciate*
  • Zydrata
    Zydrata Posts: 8
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • andiecheyenne
    andiecheyenne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did my best to add y'all. :) I'm looking for friends and motivation, too. :) If I've not added you, add me if you'd like. :) I try to log in every day but sometimes don't make it
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!! Anyone can add me if they would like. My current MFP friends are disappearing and not logging in.
  • anxietygirl
    anxietygirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!

I am someone who has gone through that spurts of trying to lose weight and failing miserably basically every time, but I'm having pretty good success just trying to walk and/or move everyday and watch how MUCH I'm eating rather than what I'm eating - other than trying to use vegetables more often, my diet was pretty healthy... I was just eating too much.

I am up for new friends as well!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weeks left of Insanity to complete :) Feel free to add me! FYI - I do delete people frequently that are not active or supportive back, but I am always cheering people on and try to be helpful.

After this round of Insanity I'm doing Les Mills Combat and training for a Tough Mudder in October so I'm very active and love to exercise. I'll probably be doing Insanity Asylum v1 & 2 after LMC.
  • emma19797
    emma19797 Posts: 18
    Options
    Same for me, been up a few months ago and now back again and in need of buddies :smile: feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • sierrajordon
    sierrajordon Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    thanks for the adds! (again)
    yall are awesome(:
  • txurias
    txurias Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new to this site as I just joined today. feel free to add me or reach out with any questions.
    Hope you have a great day!
  • sallyracket
    sallyracket Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished Insanity - you totally got this.
  • johnarmato78
    johnarmato78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i am as well back on here looking for friends!
  • Lilbearslim
    Lilbearslim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am always looking for more weight loss buddies... Feel free to add me :)
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    add me as well. im just having a horrible time eating right and staying on track
  • sneebuck
    sneebuck Posts: 30
    Options
    hey everyone(:
    I just got back on myfittnesspal after a couple months break and im looking for motivational buddies! I was on my 4th week of insanity and had to stop. I also was a vegetarian and i was miserable so i recently just got back into eating meat too. so ALOT of changes in my life(: Well now im in my 2nd day of insanity and im ready to finally finish it and get my eating back on track.
    I love to meet people who are motivational and supportive(:
    add me!
    welcome back ....add sent lets motivate
  • 3_is_enough
    3_is_enough Posts: 25
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • MAJORchanges
    Options
    I love beachbody workouts but im ot quite ready for Insanity or P90X so I'm doin Slim in 6 to start. lol
    ADD ME!! I need friends too lol:happy:
  • Rjohnsonjr32
    Rjohnsonjr32 Posts: 117
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have been back on here now for about a month. Starting to get back into the swing of things.
  • ireloyd
    ireloyd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same, just back after a hard few months where I put back on all the weight I lost :( Friends and motivation would be great :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    anyone here, feel free to add me.