Looking for friends/support - New Lifestyle, NOT a Diet

Options

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I agree, its a lifestyle change! eating better (I'm far from perfect so far) and finally being more consistent with workouts!

Friend request sent
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Been in the same boat...IN the same boat! Sent a friend request :smile:
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for the second time around, consistently for 5 months this time. It is indeed about life style. We have about the same amount to lose. Feel free to add me. I'm on most days and give feedback if you keep an open diary.
  • rose_gian
    rose_gian Posts: 43
    Options
    Looking to loose 60 pounds. Add me!
  • SteelLadybird
    SteelLadybird Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am too in this for life. Friend invite sent :flowerforyou:
  • Annazbananaz
    Annazbananaz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also a new member looking for support - I too lost about 40 pounds and am so frustrated because I gained it all back. I would love to be of mutual support to you. Good luck!
  • kerumica
    kerumica Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 lbs. I don't want to diet, per se, just eat a little better (more fruits and veggies, less ice cream). I am working out though. I spend my day at work sitting and my evenings sitting so I'm making the adjustment to walking more.
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I have the exact same problem!
    Fortunately I only gained 10 lbs of my lost weight back!!!! I do have lots of friend but I am also looking for someone who is kind enough to message me if I neglect or forget my purpose some times!!!!! I will be happy to be the best and though friend in your list!!!!!
    Feel free to add me!
  • sunflowergarden1
    Options
    Came back to MFP myself and could use some support. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Zydrata
    Zydrata Posts: 8
    Options
    I love this idea of it being a lifestyle not a diet! Because lately when people ask me if I am dieting I simply reply with "No, I am reinventing myself." I feel as if it's true - I am doing a total over haul of myself, and getting healthy eating habits is just the tip of the iceberg on my journey!

If you need someone support feel free to add me! :)
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I could probably use support too :)
  • haidenmomma4life
    Options
    Add me if you want support.
  • KJVPeach
    KJVPeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you and also to have your support! Add me if you'd like!
  • C12254
    C12254 Posts: 198
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • pah0021
    pah0021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i joined MFP because of a fitness challenge that i participated in at the beginning of the year. i've stayed on MFP b/c of the support and you are right. this is about new LIFESTYLE not a diet. this year i've made the commitment to focus on me and be the BEST me that i can possibly be. let's do this together! (^_^)
  • emilyahartmann
    emilyahartmann Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you! feel free to add me :)
  • gunisha2001
    Options
    Looking for a lifestyle change as well! And i would like to support and get support too... :smile:
  • AshleyPorter1003
    AshleyPorter1003 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm looking to lose 60 more lbs... add me :)
  • crystalarchibeque7
    Options
    add me too. i'm also looking for support and motivation from other people
  • SKMC0214
    SKMC0214 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    definitely a total lifestyle and way of thinking change. anyone feel free to add me, there is not such thing as too many cheerleaders :)