Seeking dedicated friends

jadelunar
jadelunar Posts: 31 Member
Hello,

I'm looking for more friends who are super dedicated - log their food religiously and actively post status updates and check-in. I work out almost everyday, lift twice a week, and just try to stay active in general. Too many of my friends seem to fade out over time, so I'm looking for dedication and motivation.

I'm 34 years old, 5' 3", and my goal is to lose 45 lbs.

Replies

• _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    I'm on here almost every day and often post updates and try to be very supportive. Add me if you like.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Add me if you like, anyone else can, too. I am a daily logger, usually posting during the day but weekends and afternoons I am busy.
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    You can add me! I have ups and downs but I'm a dedicated logger. I exercise at least 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day:) I have about 25 more pounds to lose, maybe 30 depending on my body fat %. I want to be fit, not necessarily skinny.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log and workout daily
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    I'm on every day, log everything, and exercise a lot! (except this week, trying to let shin splints heal...) 33, 5'2", but a whole lot more to lose than you. :noway:
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    U can add me too if u want...I'm 37, 5'4"...
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    I'll send you a request! I logged religiously for a while, fell of my wagon and now i'm back and searching for new friends! I exercise almost daily, mostly running! 20, 5'3 and i'd like to lose about 30-40.
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I log/workout daily and am on the site regularly. I'd love a new friend! My name is Andrea.
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm a busy mom of 5, but I log daily and workout daily, as well. I am on pretty much all day during work to chat and try to be motivational as I used to be a personal trainer and truly love fitness.
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Me to :) I would love to add more friends who are active here! Please add me lilred_gld
  • mrscarolbernard
    mrscarolbernard Posts: 32 Member
    Hi,

You can send me a request if you like. I'm a 37 year old mom, 5'8" and looking to lose another 20-30 pounds. I log my food everyday and do minor exercise 4-5 days per week. I would like to have more friends on here.

Thanks.
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    More commited frinds would be awesome, I ind it harder having people I know on MFP. Much easier to get into it on a resh slate with like minded people! :)
  • blakerb29
    blakerb29 Posts: 74
    Good stuff, good luck!

I am on every day many times, each day logging everything and burning 1000+calories everyday.
    I don't have as much to lose but my goals won't end when I do reach the end of my weight loss.
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    feel free to add me! I get on everyday!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    I'm on everyday. Feel free to add me if you like. Warning: I can be somewhat sarcastic from time to time.
  • kapot
    kapot Posts: 53
    You can add me, log daily and have 35ish pounds to lose.
  • pajouey79
    pajouey79 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi! I am new to the site as well. Feel free to add me! I am finding MFP easier to do than counting "points", or maybe my motivation is different now? But I have alot to lose, so i am in this for the long haul and log at least my calories every day and use my endomondo app to track my walking.:happy:
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I also log in every day, have an open diary, and try to comment/encourage others when I am on (usually early mornings/late evenings--occasionally during the day). I am 45--5'8" and lost 47 lbs since January 11. I still have another 50+ lbs to lose, so plan on being around for a long time.
  • boxfree
    boxfree Posts: 1
    I'm just getting started. I'm a 42 recently divorced mother of two. I feel like I finally have the rest of my life in order, time to tackle the heath and fitness part that of my world that I've bern ignoring. Would love to loose 60 pounds and be able to go hike in the mountains:)

Jackie
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like. I accurately log in all food and exercise. I am on here multiple times each and every day without fail, I am on a 1200 calorie or less diet and exercise more than most people believe. As far as exercise goes I am seriously limited as to what I can do because of permanent physical disabilities which limits me to walking short distances of 1/2 mile or less. I cannot walk far or fast but I can walk often and get in anywhere from 9 (nine) to 20 (twenty) miles each day, 7 days a week,.
    Currently I am having a new issue which is threatening my walking but I am confident I will be able to continue doing some type of exercise to assist me in my weight loss. So far after 8 weeks I have lost 58 lbs. with 49 to go.

LESSON I HAVE LEARNED: There is only one way to lose weight and that is to burn more calories than I consume. The larger the gap between the two, the more weight loss.