Am I the only one??

Options
2»

Replies

• Thadreamer87
    Options
    I think its the opposite. People look so much happier when they shed the extra weight. its like they are shedding the emotional baggage that they had.
  • amylite
    amylite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If they look serious, it could just be that holding that perfect pose and/or flexing for multiple pics (nope, nope, nope, nope, ok this one is good) while taking a selfie is just hard work :-)

seriously, congrats to anyone and everyone posting before/after pics and their successes!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have seen some people who looked more attractive to ME with more weight, not necessarily happier... For example, Seth Rogen. I thought he looked much more attractive before losing a bunch of weight.

I have seen a handful of people who have lost a massive amount of weight who looked terrible, but I think those were instances of those people not knowing when to stop or dieting in an unhealthy way, etc...
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    This IS my happy face.

Silly, we can't see your face...although I saw the one in the suit you posted the other day. Definitely a nice smile!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    This IS my happy face.

Silly, we can't see your face...although I saw the one in the suit you posted the other day. Definitely a nice smile!

That guy? Yeah. He's a chump. Fake smiles and all. :laugh:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that sees progress pictures and think people look happier when they are over weight? You generally see them smile, and out doing something fun. Then you see the new thinner person and they look so serious and well just not as happy?

yep you are the only one!
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    lion-this-is-my-happy-face_zps65b9c96e.jpg