Looking for my twin/ twins!

Options
My name is Francine and althought I lost my previous account I am here looking for my twin for motivation.
My stats are
Weight 165
Goal Weight 150
Height 5'5
Age 34.

I plan on exercising Monday - Friday.
Debatting on either doing
Insanity or C25K and Liffting Weights.

Looking for new friends and motivation

Replies

• paulaspatch
    paulaspatch Posts: 17
    Options
    hi Francine,

I can identify with you...I have over the last 18 months gained 20+ pounds.

I have been very large twice in my life.

I know what losing a lot of weight means.

Now that it is 20+ lbs it is every bit as difficult - especially when those around me who are larger (like I have been), roll their eyes or say how good I look.

Do you find it really had to lose 15 or so pounds?

Paula
  • Miragirl13
    Miragirl13 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi Paula,

Last year I was really motivated. I went from 198 to 151, Then the holidays came and the winter never left ( New England) and slowly I started to cheat and not really exercise. I went from 151 back to 165 and my clothes are tight. I start up and the re lose my motivation. I feel like a yo-yo going up an down.
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Paula and Francine! Cindi here...and can totally relate! I lost 35 lbs about 3 years ago and over time have gaine it all back. So, here I am...back at MFP (where I should not have ever left!) to try to get this off again!

Would love to have friends to keep me motivated!
  • paulaspatch
    Options
    that has been such a difficult thing for me too. that is why I came back to this site to hopefully get some friends on here to stay connected to my plan. I think it is so easy to cheat or put off what we know we should be doing when we don't have accountability.

so LADIES PLEASE HELP ME BE ACCOUNTABLE!

I will get online each morning and "report"...I would love to have friends do the same!

the good, the bad, and the ugly (with preference for the first!)

:flowerforyou: paula
  • paulaspatch
    Options
    hi cindi,

so given my previous statement I will post my stats:

weight this am 158.2 # (goal 132)

did use my bowflex for thirty minutes (2.5 mph)...

and have as dr. oz suggests had 25 gm of protein in my first meal of the day! YAY!

would love to hear about your triumphs and attempts at such!

paula
  • jenine4366
    jenine4366 Posts: 11
    Options
    I also got down to a really healthy weight years ago and then gained it back. Right now I'm 5'6" ~170 lbs. I'm looking to get down to 150 lbs over the next 3 months (if possible) by eating healthy (high protein diet), strength training 3-4 days a week and running. I signed up to complete a Tough Mudders with some friends in early September which is keeping me accountable to do both endurance and strength training. Feel free to friend invite me if you'd like. I have been logging religiously and it would be nice to have someone else to motivate me and hold me accountable if I start slacking off again.