Looking for friends who stick around here for awhile

Options
2»

Replies

• Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you are welcomed to add me, as well as anyone else. Starting a June Dietbet Challenge. Everyone is welcomed. its a great way to stay motivated. Message me ofr the link. Much success to all :-)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if your going to be supportive, I am always on and I also have a lot of friends but I would say over 1/2 don't comment
  • Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. Was at 480 days, had gallbladder surgery, lost a day, now getting back on track again. Good luck to you ! Anyone else want to add a daily logger may add me too.

I know the feeling had mine taken out 12/12/12. Wish you a speedy recovery :-)
  • dkgoetz
    dkgoetz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I log on almost every day and also recently trimmed back my growing list of people who don't log on anymore.
  • Inkchick
    Inkchick Posts: 31
    Options
    today is my 367th consecutive day on MFP - feel free to add me if you like :)
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've logged over in 240 days in a row! I love to support and cheer on fellow MFPs. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Half of those who added me have already given up, so BUMP!

it's easier to do it with friends and most of these on here who added me have been incredibly inspirational!

Get adding, it does nothing but help :)

oh and specifically add me if you aren't judgemental, i'm eating 3,250 calories a day, i've done the weight loss, now to add some beef
  • gdm201
    Options
    ive got no friends :P Altho I joined less than a week ago. Still, I like reading other peoples posts etc!
  • methodman78
    Options
    ive got no friends :P Altho I joined less than a week ago. Still, I like reading other peoples posts etc!

well get adding :) the support side is the part that keeps you going
  • Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the long haul, was consistent for a few months with great losses about a year ago and then thought I could do it on my own and found that logging is a necessity for me so I'm here daily, logging and encouraging. :)
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Only 2-3 people on my friend list are still active! I'd love to have a more active feed to keep me motivated.
  • methodman78
    Options
    i've added you both :)

be pro-active though and add some people too!