Capsiplex Slimming Pills

Options
Hi,

Has anyone tried these? I Have heard really good things about them. Brought a packet today from Holland and Barrett and took my first tab at 10.30 am .... feel ok.... Starting a strict diet aswell so hoping to see a significant loss on the scales next weds.

Anyone got any stories on this??? would be much appreciated

Thanks

C x

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    A warning - a lot of people are going to say 'just don't take them', as diet pills are generally just diuretics or laxatives that help you 'lose' a few pounds by shedding some water weight - which are regained when you return back to normal without these pills.

However, I hope you find someone with similar experiences, considering you've actually paid a bit for them. In my personal experience, diet pills really are not worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • charlottelouisa84
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to reply! going to give them a try for a week and see how i get on.... just wanted to see how quickly i can lose some weight before 18th may.... on 600 calories a day xx
  • Schninie
    Schninie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How did u get on with this?
  • Fit_French
    Fit_French Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    um 600 calories a day is being anorexic. Don't do that to yourself
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    1. Diet pills do nothing but make you lose water weight. At best the suppress your appetite, but once again, once you stop taking them, the effects wear off.

2. 600 calories a day is a very good way to do permanent damage to your body. What's your rush? Wouldn't rather it take longer to lose the weight and keep it off than crash diet and possibly gain back everything and more? Not to mention the damage you will do to yourself.

3. Rule of thumb. Can you do this for the rest of your life? If the answer is no, then you will not succeed. Time to come up with a new game plan.
  • ep2175
    ep2175 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Capsiplex is only effective if you're doing a regular exercise regime, and exercise is only effective if you're eating enough calories to sustain yourself and power your workouts. Otherwise you'll push your body into starvation mode, which is not only unhealthy and very risky, but means your body stores the few calories you're consuming as fat, and may eventually start eating away at your muscle to stay alive. Then as soon as you stop the dieting, you'll gain it all back and then some -- plus you'll have lost muscle mass. Short answer: Crash starvation diets + diet pills = not worth it.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You've been here since December and lost 4#, what's the big hurry now? You will crash and burn as 600 is not sustainable and diet pills are stupid all the way around. If you had been eating healthy since joining you would already be down more than 4#.

EAT HEALTHY! EAT CLEAN! EAT AT LEAST YOUR BMR!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I used these when I first started a d was 12st 7. I thought they were an exercise aid and originally only took them before I exercise to give me energy to do a workout as without them I struggled to do 20 mins with them I was doing 2 hour workouts from 5-7am.

I exercised on empty tummy but I did eat rest of day but if found I got best results this way.

I got the capsiplex plus to try as I seem to be stuck I'm only on 3rd day so it's hard to tell and I'm at that time of the month so until additonal water comes off too it will be hard to tell. I had got down to 9st 3 but gone up to 10st I'm expecting to lose about 4lbs of it at end of monthlies then leaving me 5lb to get to where I was.