30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5. Today I managed to complete level one without swearing at Jillian or telling Anita that her modified just wasn't modified enough or telling Natalie where she could shove it :) this is why I don't do we'll in a class setting. :laugh:

I'm hoping to stick with to the end!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    starting in the morn, wish me luck!! :)
  • angelarobinson71
    angelarobinson71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    this sounds great. I will order it over the weekend....I hope it really works for me.....feel free to add me so we can do it together :happy:
  • mreardon614
    mreardon614 Posts: 25
    Options
    Starting today! For the second time...
  • Razzlebari
    Razzlebari Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else gaining weight on the 30 Day Shred? I'm up about a pound or two, but I guess there are a number of factors. I'm thinking my muscles are just retaining water while they're getting used to this new program. Hoping by the weekend it all flushes out of my system! Looks like my body fat percentage is decreasing, though!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else gaining weight on the 30 Day Shred? I'm up about a pound or two, but I guess there are a number of factors. I'm thinking my muscles are just retaining water while they're getting used to this new program. Hoping by the weekend it all flushes out of my system! Looks like my body fat percentage is decreasing, though!

The last time I did it I gained about 4 pounds, BUT I was slimmer overall and fit into clothes I couldn't previously. I'm sure it's just water weight and maybe even some muscle gain. :drinker:
  • kajungrill
    kajungrill Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9lbs and have 12lbs to go and have been at a stand still for the past week or so. Prior to today I was watching calories, walking regularly and using wii fit every once in a while.
    I took before pics this morning started day 1 of the 30DS! 30DS was difficult at some points, I broke out in a major sweat but I'm feeling like that will not be enough to see any serious results by itself so I will continue with walking or wii fit on rainy days. Feel free to add me I'd love to have a buddy with similar goals.
  • apachebat
    Options
    Ok. So I'm "supposed" to be on Level 2 day 7, but I haven't exercised in about a week. This morning I hit Level 1 again to get back into the swing of things. I'm not sure if I'll do the full 10 days again, or just 5 before moving on to Level 2. I'm going to play it by ear and move on when I feel ready.

Here's my first attempt at posting pictures on the site. I took these this morning and am considering them my "before 30DS" pics.

16ea9394-d7eb-47db-99ef-f3413690a530_zps54dc3a5c.jpg
    22710aa3-a150-41a7-8bf7-ead9bf307718_zpsa5ea8dfd.jpg
    IMG_0329_zps9beec5c0.jpg
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I started it the other day too. Today is day 3. Never tried it before but I'm enjoying it so far. I have to modify the aerobics a little because of bad knees but doing pretty good on the other stuff.
  • jdanrice89
    jdanrice89 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started last night! I'm going to pick up weights and a body tape measure today after work. I'm also trying to do a combination of zumba, yoga, and pilates 3-4 times per week. Also downloaded the C25K app so I'm trying to fit that in as well. I started eating primal 3 weeks ago...had a little bit of a cheat weekend for Memorial Day, but starting back strong today!
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options

Yes! I gained 4 lbs the first week...even though that same week I finished my TOM and started a new bc pill, I was extremely discouraged, I decided to keep on going and I am on day 8 of level 2 today. I also decided to ignore my scale for a couple weeks because it makes me crazy! However, I feel better and I feel like I look better-hope Im not imaginging it!
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too. I've done it off and on in the past but seriously started again a week ago. I started with level 2 since that's where I left off. I've done it 4 times in the past week and also spending time walking and on the elliptical. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • apachebat
    Options
    How's it going every one? I just repeated my 3rd day of level 1 and am ready to move back up to level 2. I'll be starting day 1 of that tomorrow and am so excited to finish. I've promised myself a new pair of TOM's as a reward. Yay!
  • Razzlebari
    Razzlebari Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 two days ago, and was pretty sick yesterday so I took that day off. I'll rock out with day 5 of level 1 tonight, after my bike ride. :) Feeling good about it! My weight has still been fluctuating quite a bit, but I'm hoping to see a nice downward trend, or at least a downward trend on body fat %.
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just finished it and lost 6 pounds and lost 4.75 inches total ....I was quite happy with my results. My profile picture is my after photo
  • CarolynCairns
    CarolynCairns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I did 3 days in a row of level 1 and then dropped off the DVD whilst I trained for a 10km. Feeling the need to get back onto it although am never going to do it every day as well as running 3x a week so will aim for weekends off any 2-3 sessions of the DVD per week. I'm sure it will still help me firm up.

Look forward to hearing how you're all getting on and if anyone wants to add me as a friend for support, please do.
  • cblue07310
    cblue07310 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm starting mine today. I ALWAYS quit half way through. This time I will not!
  • AshleighTB
    AshleighTB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Okay! Let's do it, I only managed to get to day 9 last time, but I'm ready to do it again. Add me people :)
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've put weight on too (at least I think I have, my scales are slightly dodgy)

Glad its not just me! I have also altered my calories as I was on 1200 and then read about it and how it doesnt necessarily help, so I think my poor body is wondering what the heck has happened to it!!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Last day on level 1 for me today!

My arms and stomach are well toned, seriously lean and defined. Can't wait to see what happens from here!

30 day shred just works.