85 lbs Gone, Goal Weight Reached!

Options

Replies

• Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look so good! I bet you feel AMAZING! btw...I don't mean this in a rude way whatsoever but you look 10 years younger as well :) Great JOB! You are an inspiration!!

I thought the same thing, you look at least 10 years younger. I would also change your hairstyle to a medium bob (blonde beauty or east end edge).
    http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/medium/bob.html
  • ashmorgstraws
    ashmorgstraws Posts: 157
    Options
    It's a thought, I guess. :P I have had my hair shorter than that for a long time, so I don't know if I'd like it or not. :) I'll have to decide when summer's over. My hair is so thick that it gets so hot when it's longer in summertime. Maybe when summer's over I'll let it grow out some.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so much happier! Congratulations
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That is incredibly amazing! Crazy what some pounds can do to people, you look great!
  • Lifereclaiming
    Lifereclaiming Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are such an inspiration for all of us!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting..you started out where I am now and this is so inspirational. Give me something to really look forward to! Congratulations on all of your success and hard work!!!! :)
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nice work and great hairdo!
  • ashmorgstraws
    ashmorgstraws Posts: 157
    Options
    You can SO do it! Anyone can do this.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    It's a thought, I guess. :P I have had my hair shorter than that for a long time, so I don't know if I'd like it or not. :) I'll have to decide when summer's over. My hair is so thick that it gets so hot when it's longer in summertime. Maybe when summer's over I'll let it grow out some.

I had the same haircut like you, both the first and the current one, because it made my cheeks less prominent. I started with a short bob, longer than pixie, and then slowly started growing it to a regular bob that's short in the back. The difference on my face was amazing, it gives a more sophisticated look.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yeah...that's totally awesome. Congrats and keep up the great work.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just reading this,almost made me cry! I get emotional when it comes to success stories like these because I feel like It's taken me so many years to realize I too could do this. You're so smart to have figured it out while you're still young; what an inspiration. Great dedication! Congrats!!!!
  • Emjay70
    Emjay70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Whoa.. What a great achievement!!!
  • deli919
    deli919 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job, you are my inspiration.
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS. YOU DID IT! VERY INSPRING. THANKS FOR SHAING WITH US.
  • Lorie7931
    Lorie7931 Posts: 5
    Options
    You look wonderful and it's also sooo important that you feel wonderful! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!