hreutli Posts: 8 Member
Hi everyone!

22 living in New Zealand!
Solo Mum - beautiful 4 year old daughter
Student - last year of my BA, with plans continue into postgraduate study
Ex - fit freak, so very unhappy with my bad fitness and health
Recovered bulimic
Still battling binge eating tendencies

As you can see I can relate to so many different groups of people and would love friends of any nature!
I am very pro-health and fitness, those things - making a health lifestyle change, and while weight loss is an inevitable part of that (and will defs make me feel great). :D

Add me! :)

Replies

• OhSweetEnigma
    Options
    I'm all about the healthy lifestyle and learning to coexist with food. Good luck to you :)
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm going through very similar issues. I was never healthy when I was at my 'healthy' weight and I too struggled with bulimia though at 32 years old I have demolished my metabolism. I would love to be your friend! I'll add you so feel free to add me. I'm on this site a lot so if you want to talk one on one feel free to message me! *HUGS*
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Libby, 22 from Australia. Across the ditch :-P Congrats on returning to your health and fitness journey!
    I log daily, my diary is open and I love interacting with my friends. Working hard on a clean eating lifestyle with quality training. Feel free to add me and have a great day :-)
  • junnieann
    junnieann Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi to all! I want to get healthy and get fit. And I have been down and up all my life with this weight thing. Time to get it under control. I would love to have you all for friends,along this journey. So please feel free to give me a shout if you would like to chat or just say hi! :smile: