Is this all really free?

Options
Pretty much the title sums it up. I signed up mostly for the caloric values of all the foods but I don't want to pay for it as cheap as that sounds.

Replies

• Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes, it really is. I love this site.
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's all free.....all of it!! :drinker:
  • erinbuberin
    Options
    Yep absolutely nothing to pay for :D
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    it's freeeeeee!
    You wouldn't see me here if it wasn't.
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    It is free but I ask you to consider if there was a tool for a nominal fee which could help you turn your life around and gain your health back, would you not pay? I would. But of course, luckily MFP is not like any of those fad diets trying to rob us of our money. :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    its $15.95 a month or else you wont loose weight, ill send you the bank account details, or you can western union it to me, I'm in nigeria.
  • hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's free, and one of the best sites out there for this kind of stuff to boot- so ENJOY!
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I know typically nothing is ever free - but not just the site but the wonderful inspirational people who will support you - that's included in the 'free' too!
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It is free, which motivated me to use it and I pair it with Endomondo, also free, which automatically records your walking, biking, running, etc. into MFP. Two really great tools to use/have to help you reach your goals. You just need to get into the habit of using it. :) Good luck to you!
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yes it is totally free and its a great tool to have.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I charge people to be friends with me on here. Three payments of $19.99. I accept most major credit cards, money orders, cookies, sexual favors, and kittens as payment.
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I charge people to be friends with me on here. Three payments of $19.99. I accept most major credit cards, money orders, cookies, sexual favors, and kittens as payment.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And one of the best names I have seen on here!!
  • nickielouise36
    nickielouise36 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    100% free.. but u gain so much support nd help from peopl on the same journey u don't even know.. its an amazing site
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And one of the best names I have seen on here!!

tumblr_m8x79bdgoz1rziwwco1_500_zpsaee07d13.gif
  • KatieHPhoto
    KatieHPhoto Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    100% free! The amount of support on here that you get for free is incredible. I'm new to the forums and adding friends and I can see the benefits already.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

What's the exchange rate on kittens? I might be sitting on a furry gold mine.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    absolutely NOT...aint nothing free Son!
  • BenchPressingCats
    Options

Well, you could give me three kittens, or two kittens and a cookie! Both work really well!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Well, you could give me three kittens, or two kittens and a cookie! Both work really well!

what about a puffy hug? Do you take those?
  • kusterer
    kusterer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes. But you might have noticed ads and recommendations for commercial MFP partners. It makes its money the same way other ad-supported free sites do. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."