Repost.. 17 pounds less!

Celebi03
Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
Ever since 2011, I starting having trouble with my weigh. I never took pictures of myself as I felt ashamed of how I looked. I moved to NY to go to college August 2012, and I probably gained a good 20lbs there. All I ate was Chinese food, McDonalds. lots of those. At the end of December, before I moved to Florida, I weighed 197. I honestly thought the scale was broken. lol but it wasn't, it was the cruel truth. Ever since I've joined MFP, I feel more alive! I'm more social, easy to talk with, before I wouldn't have convos with people I've just met in person.. because I thought I'd scared them to death with my terrible looks, and I struggled with this in my first semester of college as I became real anti-social. Now I weigh 178 as of today, and I feel great. I have a lot of weigh left to lose, 40 pounds maybe, but at least I'm at the point where I'm not afraid of taking pictures of myself and I'm more of what I am inside on the outside.
Mid 2012 - I was bigger than this, I never took pictures of myself so this is the closest one. I'm the one in the right. Size 14-16 shorts

423974_291138510953554_692731853_n_zpsed1b14a7.jpg

Today. 178 Size 11/12 shorts, 17 pounds lighter :blushing: sorry for bad lighting lol.. btw if anyone wants to add me.. go ahead I could use more support and I can provide some as well

picture301_zps3cb995e4.jpg

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Keep up the good work
  • Celebi03
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    WTG keep up the good work.
  • Celebi03
    I will!
  • baristanatorLL
    baristanatorLL Posts: 34 Member
    You're doing awesome. I totally understand about the picture thing. I've been a yo-yo dieter for years, and at the heavy times I wouldn't let anyone take photos of me. The only time of year I would let people take photos of me was at vacation. Now that I think about it, that was a good motivation to lose weight for summer. As long as you don't put it back on in the winter, lol.
  • Celebi03
    Indeed, and thank you. Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!