low-cost/free rewards

Options
:smile: Hi everyone! I love how everyone has mini-goals and mini-rewards posted. I'd like to do the same, but money is pretty tight so I'm holding off on the new wardrobe until my ultimate goal is reached. Then I'll have to do it if I want to keep my pants on in public!

How do you reward yourself without cheating your healthy eating or your bank account?

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    perhaps reward yourself with time... for istance if you get so far you get a nice long bath for so many hours... or you get a day to play on the computer no guilt...... or a few hours to do home pampers, mani, pedi....... or even a day to just lounge around the house, read a book....
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing a picnic day with my kids. You still have to eat, regardless of where you are, so plan fun finger foods and veggies and make a day of it!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    you could do an at home mani/pedi sesh/bubble bath/face mask night with a glass of wine. Omg I wish I was doing that right now actually!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem... I'd love to reward myself with manicures, new clothes, and vacations... but I'm doing well to devote money to healthier eating!

I haven't really been doing rewards much, but I have been taking some money to allocate towards my new goals and that keeps me motivated to keep going to not "waste" money. I've bought some tech clothing for working out/walking outside. Besides that, I "reward" myself with food I wouldn't normally let myself buy that is healthy (almond milk, soy milk, things like that!)
  • greyhoundmommy
    greyhoundmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love these ideas!