Seeking dedicated friends

Options
2»

Replies

• WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't log food regularly, but I do keep up with tracking exercises and keep up with the notes. Not just logging 30 mins circuit but what the workout entailed. I am very serious about my training and nutrition and believe being surrounded by positive energy makes a huge difference.

I've been frustrated as I was trying to keep up with friend and did not receive reciprocation. Its not the only reason to use MFP but if others want support, I'm like you and believe it goes both ways.
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That’s usually me, but I recently lost a loved one a few weeks ago and went MIA…. though I’m back for real this time (just in cast you checked my activity recently). I pre-log my food religiously, exercise 4-6 days a week (cardio and strength), and love to post statuses and comment on others. Feel free to add me.
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've logged consistently for 50 days (as of today) and am very dedicated to being honest about my food choices. I try to be around as much as possible for encouraging and support too!

Anyone can add me :)
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    U can add me
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm extremely motivated. Just joined here couple days ago but have had a written journal for months. Feel free to add me anyone