Protein Bars

Options
srl32000
srl32000 Posts: 29 Member
Does anyone have some good ideas on protein bars with high protein versus carb values?

I seek out anything at or under 200 calories with as much, or more protein than carbs. One I like is Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, which is 200 calories, 20g protein and 16grams carb with 2g sugar. They are really good but I am looking for options because eating the same thing is driving me crazy!

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

SRL32000

Replies

• Islandertra
    Options
    I really like quest protein bars . They have around 180 to 200 cal about 20 grs protein and about 20 to 25 grm to carb but they also have around 17 grs of fibre. They bars are a little hard but are great warmed up a bit. I like them hard they last longer. Lots of different flavours to try
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Pure protein (I like the peanut butter...which is the nutritional value I have on hand)
    16 grams of carbs
    23 grams of protein
    200 calories

They have great shakes too, the vanilla has 110 cals, 23 g of protein, 5g of fiber, low on the carb side too (cant remember exact number).

I eat them for breakfast almost every day. You can find them at Target, Walmart or GNC.
  • PamShebamm
    PamShebamm Posts: 54
    Options
    I second the Quest bars.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Think Thin are great in a pinch - yea I know, horrible name. But they are gluten free, 200 calories, no sugars, and 20 grams of protein. The white chocolate chip is hands down the most tasty.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    QUEST BARS
    I like cookie dough, brownie, and apple pie
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My vote goes to Quest Bars as well. I love the banana nut muffin, and even the cinnamon one...and I hate cinnamon. I didn't like the brownie as much until someone mentioned using a microwave, now I love it!
  • srl32000
    srl32000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Much thanks! I just ordered some but didnt know anyone that had tried them.