Would you ever

Options
2»

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    this is biased towards women! men are going to hurt their mothers a lot more.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Pshhhh she better take one for the team... :laugh:

Her and I could do a lot with 5 mil....

So perfect is this.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    no god says honor your mother and father......................

The jewish one does.

(commas are important)
  • lyttmab
    lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    no god says honor your mother and father......................

The jewish one does.

(commas are important)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that corrects grammar in my head . . .
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This kid would
    1253528075_dr-phil.gif
  • lyttmab
    Options
    Heck I felt bad once when she slapped me. I was home on leave from the Marines (around 1972). My Mom said something to me and I came back with a wise@ss remark. Totally uncalled for. She slapped me. It seemed kind of funny to me that my 5'2: Mom smacked a big bad Marine. I laughed. She cried. I felt like such a jerk.

She never slapped me again and I never again disrepected her like that.

A couple years later (I was still a Marine) I was home on leave again. My 17 yr old brother had come in late. Drunk or on drugs. He got into it with my Mom as I stoood there. She slapped him. He pulled his fist back to hit her. Over his shoulder I saw my father come flying out of his chair. I threw a quick puch that dropped my brother, before my father could get to him. Probably saved his life.

Nicely done . . . hope your brother thanked you!:smile:
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I suppose I would, but I would need a shovel and a couple hours first.
  • lyttmab
    Options
    I'd never slap my mother, wouldn't even be tempting. What's wrong with you people!?!?!?!?!

My mom would probably turn the other cheek . . . (I got laid off 2 years ago, and had to move my daughter and I in with my parents) that $$ would get rid of us real quick, plus I would DEFINITELY share with them so that would make their life easier . . .
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    NEVER! No amount of money in the world could even tempt me to do it. And my kids hands wouldn't make it 1/2 way to my face before I would stop them. Then again, they wouldn't dare try it either.
  • sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Maybe when I was younger I would have but now....no way!!!! However, I have two adult daughters and if they were asked this question my oldest would in a heart beat and then apologize later. My youngest would not even consider it:-)