Recommited-Need new friends to keep me accountable.

Options
I have been on this journey so long but I lost my way for about 4 months. I need new people to keep me going and to read about new people. I am a mom to 7 kids from 14 yrs old to 2 yrs. I am also a part-time fitness/weight loss writer. I have lost from 287 to 190 now. I have about 50 or so left:)

Replies

• mark_in_mo
    mark_in_mo Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi! Looking for friends around my age too!
  • ccret87
    ccret87 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I started then lost my way. we will accomplish this :smile:
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I added you both of you:)
    You are so right, we got this..
  • sjewell79
    sjewell79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im jumping back on this ride as well, i know it worked and i have farther to go!
  • nypa96
    nypa96 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Any and all of your are welcome to send me a friend request. I would love to help support you as we go through this journey.
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger on 75 days straight thus far so please feel free to add me. I must warn you though, I'm an encourager (some people don't like that.
  • Ogirl07
    Ogirl07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too, need all the accountability I can get! :)
  • davidlo421
    davidlo421 Posts: 144
    Options
    I myself trying to get back on track.. Good luck to all on your weight loss journeys .. :I welcome all FR..
  • 1976Nicky
    1976Nicky Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in the same situation I started was going great then stopped and put all the weight back on then some joined back up again today (my food diary sucks today have eaten how I normally would just so I can see how many calories I eat instead of ignoring it) good eating as of tomorrow I really need to get healthy I have 5 kids from 18 down to 4
  • jem5065
    jem5065 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i am in the same boat. Three years ago i lost 50 lbs and was in a swim suit feeling great... i have put on 65lbs since then after some family issues and losing my job (not that im blaming it on that but i am def an emotional eater) anyway.. I NEED to lose 50 lbs to feel comfortable in my skin again and having friends on here to keep you motivated and encouraged to keep loggin in and tracking the food and working out.. its helped me so much in just the past two days I have pushed myself farther than i have in a while.. i am looking forward to saying that i kept up the strength for months and months to come..

please anyone feel free to friend me. :)
  • shannonespinoza
    Options
    I have lost my way several times...it is so easy to let kids be an excuse not to be healthy when they should be the reason to be. I'm a single mom of two that works and goes to school, and sometimes it would just be easier to let it go. But, we all know how that goes :) Feel free to add me if you would like, that goes for anyone.
  • JeanMarieJ
    JeanMarieJ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girl! It's a heck of a wagon to fall off, the health one that is! They could make this health wagon thing a little easier to climb back up on, right!
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about as much to lose at this point as you do. I joined 150 days ago and have logged every bite ever since.
  • haidenmomma4life
    Options
    Im also looking for friends to help me be accountable. Add me if you would like too. Thanks, Paula
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    sounds like you found your way back. welcome back. hang in there. cheer up! how can we help you?
  • mazdarcr89
    mazdarcr89 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello. i've been using my fitnesspal for about 3weeks now i'm down 11lbs . i've lost weight before i used this app. but now that i've used it. i'm losing alot more. i'd like to have some more friends on here to keep in me in check so feel free to add me :)
  • GoTimeBaby
    GoTimeBaby Posts: 27
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've been the same way for the past three months. Logged but struggled. Just completed day four of getting back on track! So far so good! Anyone feel free to add me! Can use more support!
  • Kblady1
    Kblady1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You may have lost your way for awhile but feel good that you found your way back! Ok, can we chat about the 7 kid thing??? Congrats on that feat alone. I have three and I feel overwhelmed at times. You have achieved amazing results already in regards to your weight. We can all cheer you on. I was doing awesome until about a year ago...started school again and then my dad was diagnosed pancreatic cancer. I have taken this summer off to just get "me" back on track! WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've been the same way for the past three months. Logged but struggled. Just completed day four of getting back on track! So far so good! Anyone feel free to add me! Can use more support!

I was up to 500 days logging and got discouraged and gained half of my weight back.