Great website

Options
Hi everyone !
Saw Tamara on KL and Hoda Joy's Fit club and found out about this great website. Need to lose 100 pounds and could really use help. Look forward to making this journey and having support from all of you. Great job Tamara :drinker:

Replies

• Jane1320
    Jane1320 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie,

I saw the Today show also.....Tamara's success was truly amazing....I also need to lose 100lbs. I've tried a few other online weight loss websites, but this one seems really user friendly and it's free, wish me luck and good luck to you!

Jane1320
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome! I found this site a few weeks ago and I'm already down 6 pounds. I love this site, the tools and the support! I think you will do great here! Good luck and just keep it up one day at a time doing the best you can do each day. :flowerforyou:
  • Roseannhowell
    Options
    Hi, I am Roseann and I would love to be a size 9 again. I just joined this site today because of my husband. He joined first. We have been eating most of the same foods and he lost 30 pounds in the first month. I lost one pound. I can't wait to see what I can do about losing the weight. Great job, Babe!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome Magie & Tamara,
    This is a great site. I have been using it for 3 months and I have lost 15 pounds. More importantly I am learning a lot and I am doing things the healthy way. There is great support, so ask for help when you need it. I love to "blog it out" to figure out how I got the extra weight. I enjoy reading blogs of people less shy, and that have opened themselves up so we can read them too.
    Enjoy the ride.
    Shel
  • Maggie144
    Options
    Good luck Jane and nutshel that's great losing 15 pounds. I enjoy reading about about everyone's successes. It gives me inspiration.
  • MrCurtisL
    Options
    Roseann,
    your husband sounds like a great guy. You are very lucky to have him. I hear he is really super duper!! Yay me(husband):noway: