Get A Helmet :)

Options
Cp731
Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
Blocked List..Wonder how many I'm On? :love:

I find power in Blocking Ppl. Not Like a super Power of sorts.
I have a long List.
Ever send some one a message and realize you've been Blocked?

Some reasons you have blocked ppl? :huh:
Some reason's you un-block ppl? :noway:

[img]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/kaitlyn_shea/GIFS and the like/boymeetsworld-lifestoughgetahelmet.gif[/img]

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I haven't blocked anyone yet....how could you ever come back with witty insults that way?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know that existed. I doubt I'll ever use it unless someone get extremely obnoxious/abusive (and not forum "abusive", ie differing opinion).
  • Cp731
    Options
    isthisreallifegif.gif

In my Fantasy Life My Super Power would be to unblock myself from certain ppl's list so I could give them a proper "F-YOU"
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I have a few on my blocked listed and they are not coming off of it. I don't take lightly blocking someone unless they really just crossed the line with me which is actually hard to do...hahaha.

funny-pictures-inappropriate-cat-pu.jpg
  • Cp731
    Options
    I have a few on my blocked listed and they are not coming off of it. I don't take lightly blocking someone unless they really just crossed the line with me which is actually hard to do...hahaha.

I would never cross a line w/anyone in that regard.
    Some ppl just get on my damn nerves.
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    Did someone say helmet?
  • katiebiotch
    katiebiotch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've only blocked one weirdo. He continually sent me friend requests. Like 10 of them. He also said said some disturbing things.
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    I've only blocked one weirdo. He continually sent me friend requests. Like 10 of them. He also said said some disturbing things.

Nothing about purple heads, I hope... Just askin'.
  • Cp731
    Options
    [img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/ProudLovatics/DLovato gif/tumblr_lu0jxoUmuq1qf4wvco1_500.gif[/img]