Single people!

Options
124»

Replies

• iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    I dont know, if we werent on mfp and trying to get our lives together Id say go eat, but I have learned that that actually makes the problem worse. I wish I was in a relationship... Seems like its fun to have sex and not feel like a slut after. BWHAHAHA JK :laugh: :laugh:
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 8-9 years and I've never felt lonely or bored... Being alone is a great way to discover who you are and what you want from life. You can indulge in your hobbies, travel and meet new people, focus on your goals etc.

I truly wonder if I'll be a forever single! It's going to take an amazing person for me to consider giving up the single life!!
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You re a boring lot !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Post threads about women on MFP and give off an "underlying tone of desperation", lol!!!
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    I enjoy being single, if they are all off with their bf/gf/significant other, that's fine by me, peace and quiet! lol
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    1. Imagine having a boyfriend.
    2. Convince myself I'm going to go snag some poor guy the next day.
    3. Watch cat videos on Youtube
    4. Get back on the crazy cat lady train.
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    play candy crush....i can't eat real candy now haha
    I've only been single a month though, taking some getting used to!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    and you already went to the gym....

I'd play with the two balls of fluff in your signature thing. Although in my current alter ego state as a small furry hippo, it'd largely involve running away.
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been single all my life - only had two very, very short relationships - so it gets boring quite often; cue eating out of boredom.

I'm addicted to the internet so I spend the majority of my time there (Twitter, photography sites, health, psychology, compiling an events calendar, etc.).

In addition, I've just started setting myself a new challenge every day (and tracking it via Google+), and I'm trying to read at least 5 pages of a book before I go to bed.

Yeah, not the most exciting life in the world, I know :)

Hope you can find more interesting things to do when you get bored and lonely!
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Between the kido and the dog, I always have something to do - whether I want to or not is another story
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've actually embraced being single in the last couple months and have been focusing on myself - working out, making new friends, and enjoying life more. Sure I would like to meet someone special, but I am not prepared to settle for just anyone. It's been great not being focused on guys for once.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Call up one of a dozen single guys I know and ask if they want to take me out..

problem solved.
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I don't have to answer to anyone and I do my own thing! I love the freedom! Since I got my own Motorcycle I'm loving life even more!! :love: :happy: :smile:
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    Boy Do I ever wish I was single......

hahaha! That was so ME. So 5 years ago, I became single and have never been happier!

I love being single. I am never bored. I hate TV, hate movies, because I can't sit for that long and do nothing. I am always moving. I am also a single mom so I am very active with them. You can find us 4x a week throwing the football or playing baseball on the beach.

One thing I do notice since moving to a new town and trying to meet new friends is that women don't want a single woman around their husbands. Sometimes I feel like renting a boyfriend so they can relax.
  • marionmmm
    marionmmm Posts: 61
    Options
    Drink Beer.... then all my imaginary friends and boyfriends come to visit...
  • Drunken_WarHero
    Options
    Single(Time) -Socialtime = Sexless = Me
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take my sons on a vacation this summer. Just them and me. And it's going to be awesome! I can't wait.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Boy Do I ever wish I was single......

hahaha! That was so ME. So 5 years ago, I became single and have never been happier!

I love being single. I am never bored. I hate TV, hate movies, because I can't sit for that long and do nothing. I am always moving. I am also a single mom so I am very active with them. You can find us 4x a week throwing the football or playing baseball on the beach.

One thing I do notice since moving to a new town and trying to meet new friends is that women don't want a single woman around their husbands. Sometimes I feel like renting a boyfriend so they can relax.

my rates are very reasonable