SO EXCITED about my new workout (better than 30DS!)

Options

Replies

• JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    And I've been looking for a new routine since finishing Insanity! Move over Shaun T! I'm Sold! :love:
  • TimeWarp9
    TimeWarp9 Posts: 91
    Options
    bump
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    If I skip right to the prancerize gallup am I increasing my risk of injury? I do have some running experience but this looks like it might use some different muscle groups. Does anyone have a good program for building up to the prancersize gallup similar to the c25k program? Please help, I really want to start prancersizing soon, this looks perfect for me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    If I skip right to the prancerize gallup am I increasing my risk of injury? I do have some running experience but this looks like it might use some different muscle groups. Does anyone have a good program for building up to the prancersize gallup similar to the c25k program? Please help, I really want to start prancersizing soon, this looks perfect for me.

No doubt someone will release a C2PrancersizeGallup program soon...
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump for when I have a better internet connection!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thank you for posting this. I've been looking for a new workout to do when I finish Ripped in 30 this weekend. I think this one is perfect.

My husband said he will even come walking with me while I exercise, he will be 20 ft behind me pretending he doesn't know me. So supportive :huh:
  • lisaplus6
    lisaplus6 Posts: 3
    Options
    I totally know what I have been doing wrong now. Glad to have some real pros leading me in the right direction....
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    "not to be confused with gangnam style" I am dying!!
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    After you've finished that fantastic workout, make sure you cool down with this.

http://youtu.be/mW76DrcsEXQ

Wow. I think this may be the funniest thing I've ever seen on YouTube. I'm so exhausted from laughing I couldn't finish my prancercise workout.
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Why don't we hear the person recording her laughing uncontrollably?
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump to watch later
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    After you've finished that fantastic workout, make sure you cool down with this.

Scary! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • checomgeo
    checomgeo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options

I was wondering if you could combine the two, to save time? Like do the Lion while Prancercising?
  • JaneStanley8
    JaneStanley8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can hardly type this, I'm laughing so hard! Gonna learn those moves and show my husband when he gets home from work. Now, where did I put my pearls....?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just Wow!!!

and
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!!
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    i can't stop watching this. I LOVE it!!!! The best thing is, you could do this anywhere, at home, down the road, in the park, even round the office!
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! Prancercising just made my local radio morning show!!!