Face cleansers

Options
BOLO4Hagatha
BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
I'm on the market for a new face wash. I have very sensitive scin and slight rosacea. I'd like to use as natural as possible, without paying ridiculous amount of money. I currently use Eucerin for Redness Relief, but not seeing any change. Any suggestions?

Replies

• harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about it, but there's something out there called Simple.

ETA: how about Cetaphil?
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Bare minerals and Lush have great products. I also LOVE my clairisonic - It costs less when you consider how many junk products that have been purchased and didn't work.
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions!

@rebbylicious I also love my clairisonic too! I been using it for 2yrs now and really helps clean my face and I notice less breakouts!
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    I use the Bare Minerals face wash and absolutely love it. It cost more than I would normally pay for a cleanser but it's has cleared up my patchy skin (oily in some places, dry and flaky in others, red patches on the cheeks) really quickly, it looks and feels healthier than it has in years.

I use the Bare Minerals facial wash in the morning with a light SPF 15 moisturiser afterwards. Wash with plain water at night and follow up with a small amount of pure coconut oil as a night moisturiser. I exfoliate once a week with a Neutrogena anti-blackhead three-in-one mask/scrub/wash (I either use it as a mask on dry skin for five minutes, or use it as a quick scrub in the shower, never as a daily wash).
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Cetaphil, or the Dr. Bronner (Castille soap) soaps that are vegetable based http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/LS.htm
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Origins Dr.Weil Magic Mushroom Line.

The whole line is made for people who have sensitive skin and redness.
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I also have rosacea and sensitive skin and use biore and the body shop tea tree face washes. I have a clarisonic as well and it really helps.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I don't know about price wise, but Purity by Philosophy is a pretty good natural face cleanser. I use it with my Clear Sonic (which is not budget friendly) Brush and get pretty good results.

http://www.philosophy.com/one-step-facial-cleanser/purity-made-simple,default,pd.html
    http://www.clarisonic.com/

If you budget and save I would recommend investing in the Clear Sonic, I purchased it shortly before my wedding day because I was afraid I was going to break out from stress and it works very well! Mine I purchased at the Sephora store for $125.
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    Options
    Thank you all for the rec. I'm looking into some of these cleansers.

I too swear by the clairsonic brush. Keeps my skin acne free and trully clean.