what is your role in your circle of friends?

Options

Replies

• edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    DPS. Usually multi-classed as a Sorcerer / Monk.

Yes, I'm serious. Those people are my friends!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Healer here! hi5!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    My role usually falls along the line of -

Big Sister
    The Voice of Reason (yes, that's actually been a title)
    Caretaker
    Loveable Goofball Wierdo Gamer Anime Dork Geek Aficionado
    Listener and Adviser
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

Healer here! hi5!

I need a healer! I like to be a human rouge. It just pisses people off.
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm the 'mom' I remember to bring everything we could ever need.

I'm the fixer, got a problem, I'll know what to do.

and I'm the DD, because I'm the one who will do all the fun things sober.

And I'm the inappropriate one. The one who can be counted on to joke about the fact you just said pull out or that hole is tight or something along those lines.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm the mother hen. Everyone comes to me for help/advice/consolationh but they dont always get what they want!!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    im the asshat who says what everyone is thinking but are scared to say cause it may cross the line.

That's me too! Always pointing out the inconsistencies. For some reason I feel its my role (at least someone's role) to do this to keep everyone honest. Sometimes though, it is not such a good spot to be in, I will admit. The outspoken one, as some call it.

I am also the DD, because the others cannot handle their liquor and beer intake. They just don't understand how and why they are so wrecked the next day. Me...I prefer to have 2 or more consecutive days of fun. Some of them will tear it up one day, and pay for it the next 3. It doesn't make sense to me.
  • speedgoose
    speedgoose Posts: 295
    Options
    The confident defender to everyone on the outside of our friends.....and the mediator between everyone within our friends.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    And I'm the inappropriate one. The one who can be counted on to joke about the fact you just said pull out or that hole is tight or something along those lines.

i dont even get the chance to do that, as soon as someone says something along those lines it is like they all turn in unison at me...whether i am paying attention or not
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    like several others here, it all depends on which group of friends I'm with...

For my besties since HS, I'm the trouble maker... yes, I'm usually the one that starts the "fun times"!

For my co-workers, I'm the voice of reason (how funny is that considering the previous statement)....

For my co-workers/friends I am the mother figure (I'm the oldest of that group)... they come to me for advice on just about all situations.

I guess you could say I'm the jack-of-all type friend to have around :wink:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm the first one to take a joke too far. I'm the first one to laugh. I'm the first one to dance. I'm the first one to suggest shots at the bar. I'm the first one to take junk shots and send them to random contacts in my phone.
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm the encourager..
  • vicky7917
    vicky7917 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm the one who gets things done as well as the quiet-corner-talker.

People can't make decisions, messing around, nervous about taking action ... it's usually me that just gets it done or stands behind them while they go for it.

Always the one that the more shy people, those who aren't 'feeling it' or those who are new to the group will sit in the corner with ... no pressure, just be themselves, have a random chat, say something or nothing.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

and I'm the DD, because I'm the one who will do all the fun things sober.

You had me at DD :heart: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I'm the first one to take a joke too far.

guilty also
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm the practical, blunt one. My best friend called freaking out when her husband deployed while she was pregnant and I responded, "you are being hormonal right now. At least he won't get to see you at your fattest."
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I am the keeper of secrets...the one who knows where the bodies are buried.
    I am the enabler. If someone wants to do something dumb-*kitten* crazy, I will do everything in my power to make it happen.
    If I've been drinking, I am the loud, outspoken one who forgets what the brain to mouth filter does.
  • stellaelise
    stellaelise Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm the one who doesn't hold anything back (when necessary). I don't sugar coat things. I'm typically the one my friends come to when they want advice/the truth
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    entertainer/vulgar comedian
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm the designated driver / Mom / One of the dudes with boobs.