any nudists out there?

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm a partial nudist I've gotta at least have panties on or I feel like a snail. And no matter what they say sweaty skin on a leather couch is not a good combination.
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a partial nudist I've gotta at least have panties on or I feel like a snail. And no matter what they say sweaty skin on a leather couch is not a good combination.

That's why nudists carry and sit on their own towel.... cause other wise, eww.
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WI is too cold most of the year to even consider being a nudist ha ha...just saying.
  • sprinthard
    sprinthard Posts: 44
    Options
    Is there any other way to be?? lol
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call myself a nudist, but I've sunbathed nude in St. Martin.
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I am nude as much as possible :) I love the free feeling... no restrictions... Happy Happy
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    nude on weekends crew
  • bcassill2013
    bcassill2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im a nudist in my home. As soon as I walk through the door I strip.Side note: It's legal to walk around in public nude in San Francisco

Baker's beach in San Fran is, or at least used to be, clothing optional.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Yup! (When my 9-year-old isn't home, of course - he's a bit of a prude lol - and we only go to adult/clothing optional resorts.) And weight - mine or others - has no bearing. It's only about different proportions at that point, so what's the big deal right? :)
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Certainly was in France on the beaches in the south, in the US, I'm not so sure. Seems to be a bigger deal in CA.
  • KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im not a nudist but I did join in a group skinny dip at a public beach. I even got shown on the local Tv news.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I love being nude but not around other people because of my size and shape currently, I don't think it is fair to force that unpleasantness on them!
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    I like my clothes. :tongue:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    ok, male nudists.... help me out here, how can you go to a nudest camp and walk around with totally naked girls, and not "crack a fat" so to speak?

secondly, how do nudist camps not just descend into an orgy by lunch time? I mean how can it not turn into a carnal lust fest after the first round of naked volleyball.

thirdly.... can you call yourself a nudist if you have "had relations" up against your apartment window? or is that voyeurism. does voyeurism go both ways?

hiding your emotions is hard enough with your clothes on. I'm pretty sure my private parts would betray me.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    ok, male nudists.... help me out here, how can you go to a nudest camp and walk around with totally naked girls, and not "crack a fat" so to speak?

secondly, how do nudist camps not just descend into an orgy by lunch time? I mean how can it not turn into a carnal lust fest after the first round of naked volleyball.

thirdly.... can you call yourself a nudist if you have "had relations" up against your apartment window? or is that voyeurism. does voyeurism go both ways?

hiding your emotions is hard enough with your clothes on. I'm pretty sure my private parts would betray me.

I agree my buddy! How do they manage. Oh and yes the less clothes the better always. I've been on a beach and was the only topless one there and the sand dunes are good for taking it all off.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    at home yes.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options

Who sais they don't get hard on's. But i think those that have no inhabitions and are able to walk around nude amongst other nude people are probably beyond that anyway, but i dunno about other places the nudist beach locally here it's mostly older people lol so if anything you'd get shrinkage
  • brandyhanks92
    Options
    Yes, here re more nudist on nudistfriendfinder.org. If you are interested in meeting nudist singles or nudist friends. Check nudistfriendfinder.org
  • sadiescully
    Options
    yes :) whenever i can .. within reason of course but its quite a thrill to walk past a window every now and again starkers , does that count lol...
  • Floridanudist
    Floridanudist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wpbmommy1 wrote: »
    I'm not a nudist but there is a nudist colony in my area. It's called Sunsport Gardens and there are whole families living it up in the buff. I just couldn't do it. I'm way too clumsy LOL. Brings the term "stub your toe" to a whole other level!

We've been to sunsport but prefer haulover or blind creek beach in ft pierce