What do you get at Chipotle?

Options

Replies

• Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Naked burrito bowl and I only eat half of it.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I usually get a carne asada burrito with green peppers/onions, lettuce, pico de gallo and sour cream. I actually have a craving for that right now :-/
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I get the veggie burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, mild and medium salsa, cheese, guacamole and lettuce. This is about 650 calories. I have given up on the sour cream since it adds too many calories.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Chicken burrito bowl with black beans, brown rice, part mild/part corn salsa, cheese, guac, sour cream, fajita veggies and lettuce. No chips for me. Mmmm! I'm drooling now! ( just noticed the lack of a drooling smiley... grr!)
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Double wrapped chicken burrito, extra chicken, extra beans, brown rice, lettuce, with honey vinaigrette salad dressing on the side. I think the macros come out to be just short of 200 carbs, 75 protein, 35 fat. It's the go-to meal!
  • RideinRideout
    Options
    Seriously my favorite post-workout splurge! I get a carnitas burrito bowl (no rice, black beans, medium salsa, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce) Surprisingly not that bad for you as long as I have calories remaining. Yummy!!!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Romaine, black beans, a menagerie of salsas, chipotle-lime dressing and guac. If I have the calories to spend, I'll throw some rice in there.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Mmm. I so wanted this for dinner yesterday. I usually get the burrito bowl (sometimes with the tortilla in it), brown rice, black beans, tomatoes, extra corn, lettuce, a sprinkle of cheese, and some of the yummy salad dressing.
  • bwright9752
    bwright9752 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I only go to Chipotle if I have a lot of calories left for the day. No sense going to Chipotle and not going all out.

Burrito - barbacoa, black and pinto, brown rice, hot salsa, fresh salsa, cheese, sour cream, guac and lettuce.

The only sensable thing I do there is make them re-wrap instead of double wrap if they break the tortilla - 2 tortillas might is more calories than i can stand.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Burrito bol with just a tiny bit of brown rice (they always laugh because I literally just want like the tip of the spoon of rice), Black beans, fajita veggies, corn, tomotoes, light cheese, light sour cream, extra lettuce and sometimes that hot green salsa! Yummmm

I get the exact same thing. One thing I've noticed-- at least at the Chipotle in Chicago where I go-- you have to ask them multiple times to load up on the fajita (pronounced fa- jay-jay--tah) vegetables, and whatever else you want them to give you LOTS of, bec otherwise they skimp with like 2 slices of bell peppers-- sometimes I have to ask 2x for a little more veggies please (annoying).
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    A burrito bowl with white rice, black beans, steak, pico, corn salsa, medium salsa and cheese. And my husband and I split a bag of chips.

I love Chipotle. I probably eat there once a week.
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Salad. Lettuce, 2 or three kinds of salsa, and meat. Covered with tons of green tabasco. Love the green tabasco. Their portions are pretty ridiculous, but I can finish it if I've been hiking or trial running that day.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, veggies, pico, medium salsa, corn salsa, extra lettuce.

I tend to go there a lot, but my bowl fits my macros fine (provided I watch my sodium for my other meals) so I don't feel bad about it. :laugh:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Burrito Bowl - Plain Brown Rice (less sodium because additional salt is not added), Peppers, Chicken, Lt. Sour Cream, Lt. Cheese, Lettuce, and Tabasco when I sit down.

My bowl is under 500 calories and it tastes great..
  • LoreleiEvil
    LoreleiEvil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Indigestion. I know I'm in the minority, but I hate the place. No matter what I order, I end up feeling sick.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Heartburn and regret at having just eaten a 1,200 calorie burrito.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Their Bol: fajita veggies, chicken, pico de gallo, extra lettuce, guacamole
  • ShaniB729
    ShaniB729 Posts: 18
    Options
    Bowl: brown rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, lettuce. I have stopped getting cheese as I don't really feel the need for the extra 100 cals. :tongue:
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    3 Chicken Tacos with lettuce, (cilantro if they have it or cheese if they don't) and medium salsa. I then top my taco with the green hot sauce. Oh, and 2 oz of their cilantro rice :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I get a burrito bowl with chicken, mild salsa, guac, and lettuce (and if I'm feeling indulgent, some cheese too)

Burrito bowl, with double pork, fajita veg, pintos, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole (would prefer just straight avocado), a couple of their salsas and sometimes cheese.

Quick 1k calories on a day when I've not eaten much.