June 2013 Challenge (using Google Spreadsheet)

Options

Replies

• redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Member number 356! With this many people there should be some good motivation here!
  • no_more_weighting
    no_more_weighting Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    357 is my new lucky number! :-)
  • Tippyhill
    Tippyhill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! YAY!!
  • ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I signed up and I am 362nd person. Its awesome to be a part of such a huge group and would be fun to compare...
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I went back to add my weight and saw I was actually # 214 on the list.. .Hmm, I could have sworn I was 213.. but no matter. I'm still in and very motivated to do this. Let's Rock and Roll folks!!
  • sueswan74
    sueswan74 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I"m in! SO excited, want this weight off!
  • kmhallett
    kmhallett Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bumping to save:)
  • katmariew
    katmariew Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This should be exciting! Maybe we could have our own group.
  • Kate029
    Kate029 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, I came on MFP at lunchtime today looking for some motivation and I think I have found it in this challenge! I will add myself to the spreadsheet tonight when I get home from work! This is perfect timing as it is about to be winter here in Aus and the rain is taking away my motivation to go jogging!
  • roadregrets
    roadregrets Posts: 14
    Options
    Yay! I'm excited to join in, I am new here so this will be my first challenge lets do it :)
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that it was time for another challenge. This looks to be about what I was hoping for! (Number 369!)
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in #224. Question: Is the starting weight (before Friday's weigh-in) to be our weight we are today or the weight we were when we started MPF?

I went back to the spreadsheet and noticed that I'm not #224 any longer but #136, did it get shifted somehow? Sorry, just a bit confused because I had to scan through all of it to find myself again lol
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in #224. Question: Is the starting weight (before Friday's weigh-in) to be our weight we are today or the weight we were when we started MPF?

I went back to the spreadsheet and noticed that I'm not #224 any longer but #136, did it get shifted somehow? Sorry, just a bit confused because I had to scan through all of it to find myself again lol

NM, just noticed that it was alphabetized... time for bed..obviously I'm a bit tired lol
  • MaTaylor30
    MaTaylor30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP so this is my very first challenge. I am very excited to getting started. Also thanks for starting this
  • asteria82
    asteria82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! #376!
  • GinaAtterson
    Options
    I'm new and I'm in :) looking forward to the challenge.
  • gradfatgirl
    Options
    I'm totally up for this! :)
  • Bibliothekar
    Bibliothekar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm the 382nd to sign up. Wow, this is going to be a good group!
  • malibutigger
    malibutigger Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    count me in :) x great idea
  • Stlarenas
    Stlarenas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Why not?! I added myself to the bottom of the list.

Thanks for organizing this.