Turbo Jam/Turbo Kick/ChaLEAN Extreme Fans!

Options
13»

Replies

• crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Kick. Just had the event Turbo for a Cause in my town...where it just so happens Chalene Johnson's sister is from and one of my turbo instructors. I just finished ChaLEAN Extreme last week and had awesome results!!! I Love LOVE LOVE these workouts:) CANNOT WAIT FOR TURBO FIRE!
  • lisaannpollock
    Options
    Hey Chalene fans!!!

The hugely anticipated Turbo Fire will be released exclusively through Beachbody on Friday, June 18th. Turbo Fire is a product created by Chalene Johnson, whose other products include:

Turbo Jam
    ChaLEAN Extreme
    Turbo Kick
    Hip Hop Hustle
    and PiYo!!!

Remember, you can only get Turbo Fire from a coach. Contact me for more details, or visit my site at www.beachbodycoach.com/coachlisaann

~Lisa Pollock
  • Dmatkin
    Dmatkin Posts: 8
    Options
    I love me some Chalean Extreme! You'll amaze yourself by what you can do.
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    I am going to give TJ a try. :smile: I have 2 left feet and very uncoordinated, maybe CJ will teach me some groove, while I get in shape :laugh:
  • esharrow
    Options
    Hello! I would like to join this group! I have been doing Turbo Jam on and off between pregnancies for about four years and LOVE it! Now I am interested in getting Turbo Fire. I have about 10-15 pounds to lose yet from my most recent pregnancy. I gained 70! pounds with that one and dropped 55-60 doing Turbo, but now I have the last few which just don't seem to want to budge! I am lacking motivation at times so I do great and then sort of give up. I am hoping joining a group like this will help me stay motivated.

Any thoughts on the Turbo Fire? It is a pumped-up cardio with great music like Turbo Jam, right?
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    i really want to join this group too! i have started chalean extreme this month, I have trouble with the schedule sometimes but i am muddling through the burn phase right now. I am excited i found this website
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Turbo Fire is awesome! It will definetly get you to that next level. I love everything Chalene!
  • alm0824
    alm0824 Posts: 118
    Options
    Hey there! I'm on my 5th week of Turbo Jam and LOVE it! I just can't believe that I can have this much fun working out. I plan on getting ChaLEAN Extreme very soon and then moving on the TurboFire. Just can't seem to get enough of Chalene!! :smile:
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Anyone Turbo Kick certified or considering it? I'm going to my certification training in October...CAN'T WAIT!
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I am seriously considering becoming Turbo Kick certified. I need more practice with the moves. Although I know the moves while watching the dvd, I dont remember them after I turn the dvd off. My goal that by February I will go for my cert. I will be lighter my then also.

Shima