Favorite At Home Workout Program

Options
abnerner
abnerner Posts: 452 Member
Just like the title says - tell me your favorite!

I've done 30 Day Shred and started Ripped in 30

Replies

• drhawkins1
    drhawkins1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Walk away the pounds is an awesome at home exercising program by Leslie Sansone. Really awesome.:smile::smile:
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just started Hip Hop Abs & it's pretty fun :) I have a couple Yoga DVD's I like also...
  • alecialudwickjones
    Options
    Xbox kinect games (star wars dance off, your shape fitness), Butt Bible, Bellydance.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Walk at Home and Just Walk DVDs for cardio (Leslie Sansone)

30 Minutes to Fitness - Your Best Body (Kelly Coffey Meyer) for strength.

Both instructors are so encouraging
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 and Insanity
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i love hip hop abs : ) shaun t is pretty entertaining lol !!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Any Leslie Sansone dvd is great, my daughter even loves them.
    I love power 90 (its not p90x).
    I am thinking of trying Shaun T, rockin body
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walk at home
    Jillian Michaels, I have done these since they're easy but have to do extra stretching and warm up.

My favorite are fitness blender on youtube, they have a ton of variety. And Laura Lonondon also on youtube, she has an amazing body and is full of spunk. On youtube she's lauralondon100.
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like Tracy Anderson workouts. The Mat DVD is great--had great results. Her cardio videos are cheesy, but fun to just hop and dance around and work up a good sweat.
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift are the one's I'm doing right now. Insanity is challenging but effective. Brazil Butt Lift is fun, the instructor is so cheesy it makes me laugh :-)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    There are a few programs by The Firm that I enjoy. They're fun and a good workout.

I'm doing 30 Day Shred right now (3rd time is the charm to get all 30 days, right?)

I'm also trying to psych myself up to try Insanity this summer... maybe. :wink:
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love all of Jillian Michael's workouts, but No More Trouble Zones, 6 Week 6 Pack and Ripped in 30 are definitely my favourites.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift are the one's I'm doing right now. Insanity is challenging but effective. Brazil Butt Lift is fun, the instructor is so cheesy it makes me laugh :-)

I always thought bellydancing looked like a fun exercise, so I got a Goddess Life bellydance dvd from Netflix. There's a lot of cheese happening on that dvd too. It's a fun workout and the silly stuff the instructor says makes it even more so. There's a part where she's teaching a move and suggests (not seriously I hope, lol) that you try that move next time you get in an argument with someone and see how the discussion goes from there. I always have to stop dancing at that point for a few seconds because I'm laughing so much at the idea.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I'm not into watching the same dvds over and over.

I'm about to start my 3rd week of You Are Your Own Gym.

I downloaded the ap to my phone and do the 30 minute workouts while watching mindless tv. I love it! All body weight workouts, you can do it anywhere.
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and 30 day shred. I also love Zumba Core for the kinect and just bought Nike + for the kinect yesterday and am liking it so far. Its neat because you have your own personal trainer at home! I also love doing Turbo Jam and Pilates dvds.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire. After I finished the 20 week program, I decided to incorporate it into my strength training program by combining the Hiit workouts and Strength Training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days week along with Jillian Michaels.
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I like Insanity and the daily burn app. I think it's on Hulu but I watch in my apple tv through the phone. There's a great variety of workouts and you can choose your instructor, difficulty level, length of time, etc
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Chalene Xtreme, P90X, Cathe Friederichs (Slow & Heavy)....Started exercising with Jillian Michaels, but right now she just annoys me.....:bigsmile:
  • NotThePest
    NotThePest Posts: 164
    Options
    On the Wii:

EASA2.0 Sports Active
    NFL Training Camp
    Get Fit with Mel B

On Wii-U
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options