INSANITY COMPLETE!!! Results/pics revealed!!

Options
2»

Replies

• krisike
    krisike Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lolololol I did not even noticed it...I'm getting ahead of myself hahahaha
  • krisike
    Options
    Wow! I never thought that I would be at this point right now BUT I'm sooo glad that I am. Yesterday was my last day of Insanity and I must say I finished with a bang...I was sooo tired I fell asleep with my workout clothes, HRM and everything still on ha! Well let me just give you a brief history- My starting weight was 299 in January 2012. My first pic was taken 2 weeks after I started Insanity (04-11-13) and I was 199.6 lbs and my final pic was taken this morning and I weighed in at 199.6 lbs. So I must say that I know I swapped some muscle for fat during this program. My arms toned up alot and I could tell I big difference in my stomach area!!! I got a little tummy tuck without the surgery :) ...So yes- I made it through Insanity and YES, I will be doing the program again in a couple of months :)

2qkjdir.jpg

RESULTS!!!
    64441d.jpg
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look so good sis!!! Wow, I am so proud of you...
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    How was your nutrition?
  • jennyrenee05
    Options
    Looking good booski!!!!:smile::smile:
  • krisike
    Options
    I would say that my nutrition was good 95% of the program. I did not follow the Shaun T nutrition guide.
  • Tsmartin07
    Tsmartin07 Posts: 73
    Options
    Amazing job with that program...If you can conquer Insanity, you can do anything! you remarkable :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I cant see pics on this nook thing -.- bumping to look later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!