My 30 Day Shred Results

Options
nicstir
nicstir Posts: 70 Member
Hi I have finished the 30 day day shred a few days ago. I never thought I'd ever be able to say that. I am so proud of myself for finishing this DVD. I am a 5'8 female. My starting weight was 240 pounds. Back in January, I started eating right, and then got down to 234 in April. It was a very slow progress, but I was happy with my first few pounds off. I started the 30 day shred on April 9, 2013. I have finished it on May 24, 2013. with my finale weigh in it was at 221. so that's a total of 13 pounds lost, and adding up all the inches is a total of 16.5 inches lost from my body. I am proud I made it this far. I am going to be starting Insanity this coming up monday. Wish me luck!

And thank you to all my fitness pal friends.
Feel free to add me!! Thanks for reading.

Replies

• LibertyBelle89
    Options
    way to go, thats awesome!!!!!
  • nettei85
    nettei85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I will start my 30 day shred tomorrow. How many calories does that burn? How do you input it into the exercise.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Did you see weight/inches come off the whole time? I've seen a few threads where people said they didn't start to see changes until Level 3? (I'm hopeful that's the case for me as my measurements haven't really changed and I'm almost finished Level 2). Still a good workout though!

nettei85, when I wear my HRM I generally burn about 325. I'm 5'7", about 185 lbs. I log it as circuit training, though, and MFP gives me about 270 calories (which is the number i go with).
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome...
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    http://www.30dsresults.com/ <<<< check it out and upload your photos!! i found this in a post today and it was set up by mfp people. well done on all your hard work :)
  • Lovethatchiaroscuro
    Options
    Hi All!

I am COMPLETELY sold on 30 Day Shred! Yesterday was my last day and tomorrow I am starting Ripped in 30.

I was a 6 day a week gym rat, doing stairtepper/treadmill/elliptical for 45 minutes each day and 2 days of strength training a week. I was spending a LOT of time at the gym and still not getting the results I wanted. Thanks to a fellow MFP buddy, I learned about this program and fell in love!
    I pushed and pushed and this program really became a metaphor for accomplishing other things (in my work life, in personal relationships) that I never knew were possible.

I hope that this program helps others the way it helped me!

Before: 125.6
    After: 125.0

Inches Lost: 4

I have NEVER been able to do a push up in my life. After 8 days of this program I could do 4!

30dayshred_zpsc9623a60.jpg

You can also see my progress on my blog!
  • nicstir
    Options
    Yes I also used circuit training, as my log. Well done for doing the Shred it is a great workout. I'm defiantly going to do it again.
  • nicstir
    Options
    thank you, I'll defiantly check it out!
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 DS June 1 and am getting 115-125 calories burned. I made a new exercise called 30DS
  • nicstir
    Options
    Well done, thanks for sharing your inspiration. Yes it is a fantastic workout and I recommend it to everyone whose anyone lol It is fantastic!!
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Wonder why my burn is so low? I am 5'4 and 162# but still, it shouldn't be that far off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!