Can you notice a difference?

Options
AlbaAngel25
AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
Hi everyone:)

I just wanted to get opinions on if I look a little bit leaner or roughly the same. I have been doing this for about a month now( consistently). The first pic was on May9th, and the second was from today, so about 3 weeks apart.

Thank you for all your opinions in advance:)

jsius4.jpg

Replies

• AlbaAngel25
    Options
    oops i have two more comparison pics but ill upload in a few!
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I think you lost lots of inches on ur waist !!!! :)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    It's hard to see your arms in the second picture,but to be honest, without reading I wasn't sure which was before and which was after. After I read, though, I thought your waist does look a bit smaller now.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference!! Can really tell around you mid section and hips! Way to go! In such a short amount of time I can see a difference!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    waist and hips for sure
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yeah, your waist looks smaller. Keep it up! :)
  • bslaf
    bslaf Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    are you kidding? ya i see a difference, keep up the great work
  • carlos13th
    carlos13th Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The pose is different and you are closer to the camera in the newer picture but you do look slimmer around the waist and hips. The more consistant your photos are the easier it will be to see the difference.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    not really
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yes I can notice the difference around your waist keep up good work ..I wish I took before pictures ; (
  • fleurdelu
    fleurdelu Posts: 2
    Options
    Your waist is the first thing I noticed . It seems to be more defined in the second pic. Good Job.....
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    A slight difference. Just a tip though. Wear the same clothes if possible and take a front, side, and back pose. I say that simply because you may not look thinner from the front but from the side you may look WAY different.

Pretty lady too!

KEEP GOING!
  • nikkiw29
    nikkiw29 Posts: 25
    Options
    Yes! You totally lost inches around your waist! Awesome job!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Pretty hard to tell. Different clothes, different pose, different lighting...that doesn't help. I think there may be a difference, but those factors make it tricky.
  • mponzio88
    mponzio88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can definitely notice the difference. Like others said in your waist! You're doing great and you look great!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    As others have stated, it's hard to tell because you're wearing different clothes and are not in the same pose. Sorry, I don't really see much of a difference.

You're only 3 weeks in, though. Keep it up and you'll do great! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaLloyd712
    AmandaLloyd712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your thighs are the first thing I noticed as being a lot smaller! Definitely see it in your waist too!
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options
    thanks for the input! I know I haven't lost a ton of weight/inches. I have gone down 5 lbs in a month and a few inches.
    My next round of pics im going to be wearing same clothes/pose ! The reason I wanted to post this was because honestly I didn't see quite a difference myself. Just a tad in my waist!

Its good to get the feedback! Thanks!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yes! You are way smaller around you waist!! Congratulations!! Keep up the great work and you will be where you want to be before you know it!!
  • theawesomes
    theawesomes Posts: 10
    Options
    I think your waist is smaller however next time definitley wear the same outfit !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!