The shrinking girl - progress pics

Options
2»

Replies

• sancach
    sancach Posts: 20
    Options
    I like the way your thinking! Excellent progress so far!
    :smile:
  • reojames
    reojames Posts: 96
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!!! Keep it up, and thank you for bravely posting your pics for our motivation!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look great and your smile really shows it! Keep it up!
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Keep it up ur doing great
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Really inspirational, your smile says it all!!!! Well done :D
  • pshenfield
    pshenfield Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!!! Keep up the good work, I am just starting today...did a 1 hour aerobic session and just about died! Then a few hours later walked 2 miles in 30 minutes. We will see what tomorrow brings! I just need to stick with a healthy lifestyle instead of falling off the wagon again..and agian... and again! P.
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your smile put on weight... it's bigger in all the after pictures :happy: Great job!

^^^this. :smile: so awesome. U look GREAT!!! Keep it up. Congrats. You're beautiful!! :wink:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I hear you about wanting to lose some off the top.
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post! You are very beautiful and have made amazing progress towards your goals. You pretty much summed it up in your post exactly how I have been feeling. I totally believe the battle is in our heads. I mean, I know what I should be eating and know that I should be exercising several times a week. I think that we have been playing this "tape" over and over in our head about ourselves and it is hard to rewrite the "tape". I also loved how you said that there isn't a deadline. I do this to myself all the time and it makes me anxious. I make up these ridiculous timelines and am so hard on myself. I am the type that has to see progress otherwise I am like what is the point. I agree with you that we should just take it one day at a time. I am going to try your way of thinking.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Amazing You look fantastic
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) Also, LOVE the faces you're making in the pics lol

THIS!! :love:
  • Marcellus_08
    Marcellus_08 Posts: 253
    Options
    ITS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!
    Im so proud of you Wendy:) More then you will ever know.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Wow! You can definitely see the hard work and dedication you have put forth! Congrats. You look beautiful. You must be so excited, happy, and proud of that refelction/body you have earned. You explained so well how this is a lifestyle and how we can all accomplish it if we just keep going and never give up. Continue with the great progress! Thanks for posting and fostering motivation that we can reach our goals.
  • controlyouself
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and 152. my weight goal is to be 120 pounds!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the burn girl!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy, strong and happy! Very inspirational!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!