Need more friends, different types!

Options
Hi everyone, I have been here since January and am having slow success. I generally so far have made friends with people like me. Who are at the start of a journey with lots to lose and mostly women (who are all lovely) so think I need a new tact as so far there is only me left from the original journey starting. I need a mix of people who have already achieved amazing things, who are great with food and fitness knowledge, that take no excuses and maybe some men too. Don't worry am married but a male perspective always appreciated. I am in the uk so am normally on different times to us peeps but happy to hear from everyone :-) do have a huge amount to lose so need people in it for the long haul.

Replies

• andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) Happy to help! I am very active on this site. Im truly an addict
  • megansarro
    megansarro Posts: 23
    Options
    I just started a couple days ago but I can already tell I'm gonna be addicted to this site!! I'm along for the ride if you would like to add me! :)
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm an addict :) Lost 33lbs last year and back for more :)
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I am addicted to MFP and have had reasonable success so far this year!! :-)
  • simonc14
    simonc14 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :happy:

Lost 34lbs so far, but still a way to go.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I aim to eat a whole food plant based diet.
    44 yrs of age living in Australia, add me if it sounds of interest!
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! Our journeys might be too similar for you, but feel free to add me. The more support the better.
  • namitchell04
    Options
    Hi, I've been here since Feb and have done reasonably well so far, like you I am looking for others who have some way to go, also in the U.K. Add me if you wish.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for over 3 years at this point...been at maintenance for quite a while and love you Brits!! Feel free to FR! :smile:
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm in UK been actively using this site since February and lost a stone so far. My diary is open for food ideas too :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am on everyday and love to encourage/be encouraged. I like to think i have done pretty well so far but have a little more to go :)
  • credessa
    credessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Have lots to lose..32 pounds since April, but many many more to go.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • patandsue
    patandsue Posts: 4
    Options
    Just curious how your energy level is. I'm not in favor of munching on all sorts of supplements but after a few trips to the doctor (I'm a guy) I discovered I was pretty low regarding some essential blood components/ hormones. Without the proper balance regarding some essential hormonal/ electrolyte/ red blood cell count, etc you may continue to have a hard time. If you haven't done so already, you may want to visit with a doctor about this. Good luck.

By the way, you folks produce some of the best TV shows ever! Sorry we are so behind on some of your shows/ episodes. I'm always surprised to find out some programs I think are current are actually a year or so old. Anyway, good luck.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Today is my 150th day of logging :) I'm pretty proud (and dedicated). I have about 35lbs left to lose and typically it comes off SUPER SLOWLY so I'll be here for a while. I'm 27, engaged (getting married October 2014) and work as a public servant. I enjoy going to the gym for cardio and recently began the New Rules of Lifting for Women program (Tuesday this week!).

Anyone else looking for support feel free to send a request my way just please include where you saw me post.

ETA: I'm in Canada (on the east coast)
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! It took me a very long time (years) to lose 41 pounds and my journey continues as a life style. :smile:
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Not many guys replying here, so hopefully I set ball rolling. Anyone can add......

Hit my goal few weeks back and have a great bunch of friends who helped enormously.

Had a great time doing it as well, and, it is fun FU** IT FRIDAY today (hence feet up on desk and don't care)....LOL
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, as can anyone else! I am on during the week (daytime/early afternoon) a lot but not much in the afternoon, evening or weekends. That is my family time :)
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - male, same time zone, lost a fair amount but still have quite a bit to lose. I'm told my diary is interesting... :)
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you! Getting fit and healthy is not a quick fix but a total lifestyle change! :)