Stretch Marks and New Mederma Cream

hjackson6
hjackson6 Posts: 30 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone tried the new mederma for stretch marks? If so has it helped. I really don't want to pay 40 bucks for something that don't work.

Replies

• hjackson6
    After reading on their website it says it works best on new stretch marks and mine are very old so I don't think I would was my money but if anyone knows anything out there that will help please share. There is a 4 dollar off coupon on the website that you can print if anyone is using this product.
  • I would love to know the answer to this as well. After three kids, my belly isn't pretty. Mine are old too, at least 5 years, so I wonder???
  • hjackson6
    I know right someone out there has had to try it. My youngest is about to be 6 so mine are old too. I really just have them on my belly. I see lots of people have viewed this but no one is posting anything. Everyone must be wonder if anyone has any suggestions.
  • Ms172u
    Ms172u Posts: 19 Member
    Hey you, just try the pure cocoa butter it does the exact same thing, and I can vouch that it works. And it's much less expensive at like Wal Mart or Target. Just get a generic brand of it.
  • hjackson6
    Do you think the cocoa butter will work on old ones or at least help them out? I read on another stretch mark post to use cocoa butter.
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    unfortunately, i think the only way to get rid of stretch marks permanently might be (and don't quote me on this) laser surgery. And it's painful and expensive cause you have to do multiple treatments.

I just have way too many stretch marks for it to be worth it. :( My boyfriend doesn't notice them so I just try to forget about em too.
  • Bella1973
    Bella1973 Posts: 3 Member
    rcatr - that's a very healthy way to look at things. :smile: We are always harder on ourselves and quick to see our 'flaws'. More often than not, no one else even notices the things we think are wrong with our bodies and obssess about.
This discussion has been closed.