Women - where did you get your favorite swimsuit??

Options
iwantniceabs
iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
I'm going to Nashville with my sister and cousins in one week, and I'd really like to get a new swimsuit, but I haven't found anything I love yet - where did you get your fav suit??

thanks! :)

Replies

• missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I bought this one from J. Crew and LOVE IT.

Graphic-Dot-Bikini.jpg
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    There are actually some pretty cute tankinis at WalMart!
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Recently bought two new swimsuits from Adrenes for $20.00 each and they have replaced my old favorite from Victoria's Secret which was $90.00.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Recently bought two new swimsuits from Adrenes for $20.00 each and they have replaced my old favorite from Victoria's Secret which was $90.00.

Ow! Your a girl "PoopieMonster" imagine that. :yawn: :huh:
  • PoopieMonster
    Options

Ohhh so you weren't being an obnoxious bleep in those PMs, you were trying to flirt with me because you thought I was a dude. Totes adorbs!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I got one from Modcloth I rather am fond of. It is utterly adorable.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I went to Vegas but forgot my swimsuit that I didn't love, but nevertheless I needed one. I drank a fishbowl drink, and then headed off to buy a new bikini. I thought it would be an awful idea to buy a bathing suit while I was *ahem* tipsy, but it's my favorite I've ever had! I just went to Victoria's secret and picked one up in a color I liked.
  • Cp731
    Options

Ohhh so you weren't being an obnoxious bleep in those PMs, you were trying to flirt with me because you thought I was a dude. Totes adorbs!

DONT FLATTER YOUR SELF. MAYBE I SHOULD START A THREAD WITH THOSE PM'S SO PPL CAN SEE WHAT UR REALLY ABOUT.
  • PoopieMonster
    Options

DONT FLATTER YOUR SELF. MAYBE I SHOULD START A THREAD WITH THOSE PM'S SO PPL CAN SEE WHAT UR REALLY ABOUT.

tumblr_mkkbxnr5Zd1r340a1o1_500.gif
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    when i'm skinny and beautiful--VS.

For all those other times--WalMart. It's a 2 piece tankini. lt fits well, provides enough support and covers enough that i can be active in it.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    ThingsGotWeird.jpg
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Point the way. I will bring the popcorn. :smile:
  • Cp731
    Options

tumblr_mkkbxnr5Zd1r340a1o1_500.gif

2efd4962-13de-4e35-9ac2-f463991a7a22_zps053e71ad.jpg

I cant help you right now! I don't even think this guy has time.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I have way more swimsuits than I need, because I end up buying them on vacation instead of packing them with me.

Some faves come from J Crew, American Apparel (cheep cheep!), Speedo, and Calvin Klein. I have a few less familiar brands too, but these are good.

A note on tankinis: generally a bad idea unless you have a very trim midsection. They are not flattering on most women who have a body fat percentage above 19%, in my opinion.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I got mine from here. http://www.diviinemodestee.com/modest-swimwear. I love it! Well made, lined, appropriate and sexy all at the same time. And I live that I can mix and match and change things up when I want to with the solids and patterns
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I got mine from my mom. She give it to me on my birthday.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Also I have a speedo brand reversible suit for exercise swimming.
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I got one for 35$ from Gap outlet
    and another one also for around 35$ from Banana republic!

Love them both
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    L.L. Bean - Tankini. Unfortunately Victoria Secret doesn't sell granny suits. lol